Home Sugar Support™ Forum Advice New SB in need of some help

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by SouthernSD SouthernSD 1 month, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    QueenZ8279
    QueenZ8279
    Participant

Hey, I’m fairly new to SA (been on it for about a month) and was wondering if anyone would be interested in reviewing my profile. My SA username is dancergirl8297. I really appreciate any feedback you can give. Also, my email is [email protected] if you want to be friends. I’m also looking for an experienced SB to mentor me. Happy sugaring!

• This topic was modified 1 month, 2 weeks ago by QueenZ8279 QueenZ8279.
    SFwinefan
    SFwinefan
    Participant

Well Dancergirl, I’m sorry that you had to wait for me and my snarky replies instead of some of the more forgiving SD’s in looking at your profile. You know whose you are.

First and foremost, your profile is one of the best that I have reviewed, so my feedback in incremental.

Photos: You have more than you need, so I might ditch one (or two) you are least happy with and add one with you dressed up for a fancy night out. That is the one thing missing. I would also prioritize photos with your current hairstyle rather than featuring two very different hairstyles.

Tags: Nothing wrong, but “Investor” is a personal preference on my part … to stay away from.

About Me: Good, it gives an idea of who you are and showing who you are.

What you’re looking for: Good, but would benefit by showing more of what it is like to spend time with you.

The only other thing, is start going hunting and messaging Premium SD’s who you are interested in meeting.

QueenZ8279
    QueenZ8279
    Participant

Thank you for the advice. I really appreciate it.

hoosierdaddy
    Participant

@SWwinefan must be talking about Southern; can’t be me! (I thought winefan WAS the kindest.)

@queenz8279 I was set to chime in with lose the “queen” word, but it’s not on your profile so I have zero negative feedback. I will also confess I said “Woe!” out loud at first sight of your primary pic. You should have no problem being successful in the bowl. I can only reinforce winefan’s advice to be the hunter; find some men you like and contact first.

SouthernSD
    SouthernSD
    Participant

@queenz8279.

I perused your profile and agree with above said statements by those 2 fine gentlemen. I will however stress the need for a more formal picture of you in a nice outfit that you would wear to a nice steak house. Dress and heels or skirt and heels with a nice back ground setting. Aka in front of a piano or fountain. Try to have a friend take the picture and make sure your smiling. Lastly, be patient there are lots of scammers in there but some legit SD floating around also. Good luck

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.