Home Sugar Support™ Forum Advice Profile Review for a Brand New SB?

Tagged: , , ,

This topic contains 17 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by Fun-sized Fille Fun-sized Fille 2 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    SummerSolstice_
    SummerSolstice_
    Participant

Hi everyone! I would love some feedback about my profile. You may not be able to see my photos because I just created my profile today, but would still like advice on what kinds of photos to upload (besides high quality ones of course).
    My username is SummerSolstice_ , 24yo and city is Hyattsville, MD. Thanks in advance!!!

SouthernSD
    SouthernSD
    Participant

I will take a look on Sunday. Hopefully your pictures will be up.

• This reply was modified 2 months, 4 weeks ago by SouthernSD SouthernSD.
    SummerSolstice_
    SummerSolstice_
    Participant

Thank you!!!

SouthernSD
    SouthernSD
    Participant

@summersolstice
    Overall it’s a good profile,

Pictures: Finally someone smiling🙌😁. Leave those but add one more full body picture of you dressed up in a nice going out outfit dress/skirt and heels.

Narrative: Works for me, you come across as a fun person to be with.

TAGs: Good, do not add any more.

CiaoBella
    Participant

I get a little bit of a negative feeling when reading your profile – not sure why, maybe you insist on a number of things.
    I would cut it in half, and just be more neutral.
    Photos are repetitious
    Don’t know how to say this, but I wouldn’t be talking about food, if you know what I mean.
    And finally, your three date rule is over the top.

DogDaddy
    DogDaddy
    Participant

Agree with not talking too much about food in a profile unless you’re looking for a Vegan daddy or something like that. I don’t think I’ve seen anything about food in profiles that don’t end up being at least small negatives in the long run.

Anything from the Vegan to the total snob foodie to “I love junk food and can eat anything without getting fat.” usually aren’t turn-ons. The first two end up being hassles to eat with. The last one usually has terrible skin, hidden cellulite and is well on her way to losing her figure.

My ideal sugar baby just doesn’t care too much about food. She can pretty much eat whatever is good and healthy at the moment, generally prefers whole foods, can find a few dishes at any kind of restaurant, doesn’t get hangry and doesn’t really get cravings. If both people are pretty flexible about food, it’s one less thing to have to work around.

josieforyou
    josieforyou
    Participant

🙄🙄🙄 (not at you OP)

hoosierdaddy
    Participant

Yeah. SouthernSD’s thoughts are the only ones you need to pay attention to. Besides the obvious eye roll worthy “advice” above, you should know that both CiaoBella and DogDaddy are johns.

CiaoBella
    Participant

@hoosierdaddy
    Cupcake, you have no idea what you are blabbing about.

hoosierdaddy
    Participant

@ciaobella Oh, you saw Star Trek too?

SFwinefan
    SFwinefan
    Participant

@SummerSoltice_, I am with both @southernsd and @hoosierdaddy on your profile. Good, gives me an idea of what you enjoy, what it is like to be with you, and (perhaps most importantly) is not crafted to appeal to everyone – as you can tell from a few of the responses. The only other suggestion I would make is more about awareness on your part than a change. Your lifestyle expectations are Moderate, which will reduce the pool of POT SDs who are likely to consider you.

SummerSolstice_
    SummerSolstice_
    Participant

Thank you @sfwinefan. Do you think I should lower my expectations to practical? I chose moderate mainly because I have a lot of student loans to pay off.

SummerSolstice_
    SummerSolstice_
    Participant

@ciaobella Thank you for the reply! I would have to disagree with you about making my profile more neutral. I was told that trying to appeal to everyone means you don’t stand out enough for a daddy to actually choose you. Personally, I think that makes a lot of sense. Also, meeting up for dates before meeting in private is simply me watching out for my own safety.

SummerSolstice_
    SummerSolstice_
    Participant

@DogDaddy Thank you for your reply! I’m not really interested in spending time with a daddy who doesn’t understand that cooking is an art, a skill, something fun for two people to do together, and something that brings people together culturally. At no point did I say that I like to roll around and eat junk all day, nor did I say that my eating habits are particular. I chose to mention cooking because it’s something that I really enjoy and that I find brings people together, and I mentioned adventurous eating because I’ve seen many daddies talk about their love of dining out both in and outside of the states.

Lastly, I’d like to leave you with the idea that any baby you’ve had who never gets hangry and never has cravings is simply putting on a show for you in trying to be the most pleasant baby she can be. I hope you realize that all human beings have cravings, get hangry, and that a large number of women have cellulite and imperfect skin complexions.

SummerSolstice_
    SummerSolstice_
    Participant

@hoosierdaddy If you don’t mind, what does it mean that they’re Johns?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.