Home Sugar Support™ Forum Sex queen of being a virgin

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by minicristina minicristina 11 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    lunaelum
    lunaelum
    Participant

links don’t work here so insert [Gabe Gundacker ‘Ghostbusters are GIRLS?!’ Vine] I’m An Adult Virgin! : – )

i get platonic arrangements are rare af, so that’s probs a no-go
    not sure exactly what kind of arrangement i’d want, besides The Ideal platonic SD thing. especially because i’m probs an acquired taste lol
    i’ve basically got no experience. closest i’ve ever gotten to a first kiss was in 7th grade when this dude kissed me on the cheek. naturally, i chased him onto his bus, and nearly climbed on myself.
    i’ve known dudes in the past that were (weirdly lol) into the idea of how “pure” i am and just super vamped about “guiding” me, but idk how much that translates into the SB community? as far as i know, most SDs want experienced(?) women, which is 100% understandable.
    especially cuz i’m not exactly looking to give it up or anything, soooo furthest i’d go is probs just non-penetrative experimentation

any advice? thoughts?

• This topic was modified 1 year, 3 months ago by lunaelum lunaelum.

I’d say wait util you have more experience. Gain your experience through vanilla relationships. While a relationship here isn’t just about sex, it is a normal relationship where intimacy is usually a big part of it. You won’t find many SD’s that want a relationship without it, and they definitely won’t want to teach someone about intimacy. So what you are wanting isn’t very possible. Come back after you’ve gained experience.

teamswirl
    teamswirl
    Participant

If you are not comfortable having sex right now, I would not enter the Bowl. Most of these guys are going to want to have sex. That kind of stuff would probably work with a 21 year old, but not with these 40+ year old men. I wouldn’t even be okay if my SD was only into “non-penetrative experimentation”. Eventually, I would want the real thing, as will most people. It’s always good to have experience outside if the Bowl.

You will probably get the same results as the girls looking for platonic arrangements.

minicristina
    minicristina
    Participant

I had experience without penetration, I was not a virgin, but almost, I just had experiences

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.