Home Sugar Sisters Forum™ Connect with other Sugar Babies Read Me: How the Sugar Sisters forum works

Tagged: 

This topic contains 30 replies, has 25 voices, and was last updated by ClassyPriscilla ClassyPriscilla 5 days, 12 hours ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 31 total)
  • Author
    Brook
    Brook
    Keymaster

Hey ladies! I don’t expect all of you to be familiar with forums, and I want you to get the most out of LetsTalkSugar! Here is a blog explaining how the Sugar Sisters forums work, and how to meet other Sugar Babies in your area!
    https://www.letstalksugar.com/news/meet-other-sugar-babies/

• This topic was modified 7 months, 3 weeks ago by Brook Brook.
    • This topic was modified 7 months, 3 weeks ago by Brook Brook.
    samseekssuga
    samseekssuga
    Participant

Hey, it won’t let me create a topic. Just keeps saying error.

mmminxxx
    Participant

Hello, anyone here from Brazil?

Sher013
    Participant

I’ve never been in an arrangement. And I was asked by one of the sugar daddy’s on seeking arrangement if I’ve ever been in one. What should I say? Should I lie? What if he takes advantage of my ignorance?

S_charm_NY_drive
    S_charm_NY_drive
    Participant

I’d suggest being honest. A lot of sugar daddies appreciate a new sugar baby and get excited to give when you’re excited about it. Let him think he has control. Talk to your Sugar sisters, read and know what you ultimately want. If he tries to take advantage of you, you’ll know the standard. You can always move along.

samseekssuga
    samseekssuga
    Participant

Hey, it won’t let me create a topic in the forums. I’ve been trying for a week now. samhy2k@gmail.com

CandiceSugar
    Participant

Any Sugar Babies in Calgary let’s talk. There are salties to beware of..

Karate Kid – Dave in Okotoks – No sugar all salt.
    Kool Keith – Owns boutique investment brokerage, went to Harvard, lives in Calgary NW and Canmore
    Irish (bunch of numbers) – Will stand you up 3 X with no sugar.

NicholasCatrow
    Participant

I’ve never been in an arrangement. And I was asked by one of the sugar daddy’s on seeking arrangement if I’ve ever been in one. What should I say? Should I lie? What if he takes advantage of my ignorance?

• This reply was modified 5 months, 1 week ago by Brook Brook.
    kamkaye29
    kamkaye29
    Participant

Any Sugar Babies in the St. Louis area ? Would love to do coffee or brunch & share stories !

Brook
    Brook
    Keymaster

@samseekssuga, check out this blog! https://www.letstalksugar.com/news/get-sugar-baby-advice-in-the-forums/ It explains how to post a new thread.

Leeloo987
    Leeloo987
    Participant

Screenshot of forum error

This is the error that occurs when trying to submit a new thread, I’m getting one too. The page linked isn’t any help =(

Could it be because I’m a new user and need some sort of approval?

Jlynn94
    Jlynn94
    Participant

I’m kind of new to this whole thing… Any sugar babies in Miami, Hollywood, fort. Lauderdale, or pompano beach area wanna meet? I need help😔

Catarina
    Catarina
    Participant

There’s no way of messaging on this site so I don’t really see how anyone can make sugar sistas. People don’t want to publicly post where they want to meet or any kind of personal info.

NubianQueen40
    NubianQueen40
    Participant

Hi ladies!! Is there anybody from Brooklyn new York?

yhunnysuckle
    yhunnysuckle
    Participant

@nubianqueen40 I’m from the Bronx!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 31 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.