Home Sugar Support™ Forum Connect with other Sugar Babies Read Me: How to connect with other Sugar Babies

This topic contains 42 replies, has 35 voices, and was last updated by Alyssah77 Alyssah77 1 year, 10 months ago.

Viewing 13 posts - 31 through 43 (of 43 total)
  • Author
    ClassyPriscilla
    ClassyPriscilla
    Participant

@Jlynn I’m in Miami, what’s up

Nathalie_21
    Nathalie_21
    Participant

Hey ladies any sugar babies located in italy??

Bambi64
    Bambi64
    Participant

Hi to all you beautiful sugar sisters…..as you can see I’m not young and just would like to know if any old ladies on her to help me get started….I get so many young that like the old…why I ask myself when there are so many young sexy beautiful ones on here …all help greatly appreciated…..

Bambi64
    Bambi64
    Participant

So so sorry I should have said older…not old…..please forgive me…im older but NO way think I’m OLD….

Bambi64
    Bambi64
    Participant

HI…..to all you beautiful sugar sisters….help needed. as you can see I’m a older lady and need help if any older beautiful ladies on here could help me get started…just as you young beautiful sexy young get the older I’m getting so many young wanting the old..mmmm don’t know why when there are so many of you beautiful one are here….all help greartly appreciated….x

Beauty Brains 4.0
    Beauty Brains 4.0
    Participant

Hi ladies!

I’m from the DC area, however my SD lives in South Beach. So I’m typically in Miami on the weekends. Will be down there Friday 3/10 – 3/15 this week. My SD is out of town til Saturday. So I’ve got no plans Friday or Saturday. Would love to meet up with some Miami SB’s. I’m there all the time, but don’t really know anyone.

If you’d like to get together, shoot me an email! 🙂

[email protected]

Exsoticjasminflower
    Exsoticjasminflower
    Participant

Hey sb94x
    I’m in uk near London a new suggar baby also
    I’ve just moved and don’t no any other suggar baby’s
    I’m finding it hard also if u want to get in contact with me my email.os [email protected] or any other professional sugar babes who would be willing to offer mentorship as at presseant I’m having zero luck with getting any real offers or SD mail.

abinx96
    abinx96
    Participant

Hey is anyone here from Kansas?

Ainii
    Participant

Hello ladies! Anyone from Berlin or Germany in general?

Mari_KST
    Mari_KST
    Participant

Hey,
    Im from Germany 🙂

Viridiana GR
    Viridiana GR
    Participant

Hi… I’ Viris from México
    http://www.hi5.com/viris_nice

Yourbae21
    Yourbae21
    Participant

Hi there!

Alyssah77
    Alyssah77
    Participant

Anyone in the Detroit area? Im new to this and would like to meet some new friends who understand this lol

Viewing 13 posts - 31 through 43 (of 43 total)

The topic ‘Read Me: How to connect with other Sugar Babies’ is closed to new replies.