Home Sugar Support™ Forum First Meetings restaurant, hotel and sex?

Tagged: , , ,

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by SFwinefan SFwinefan 2 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

sugarvixen
    Participant

Is a restaurant date and hotel intimacy is a proper first meet ? We already established an arrangement and we have been talking for 3 week. What is the best way to be safe when going to his hotel room ? I see a lot of people here saying to never go to his home or hotel room but you eventually need to be intimate with your sugar daddy so what is the safest way to do that ?

SFwinefan
    SFwinefan
    Participant

@sugarvixen, my head just exploded. If you “already established an arrangement” you should have met, agreed to an allowance, and ensured you are comfortable with him.

So where does this question come from? Quite honestly, if you’re not looking forward to intimacy with your SD at this point, what the heck are you doing????

Stepping back to the theoretical, other than moving quickly, there should be nothing fundamentally different than a vanilla relationship. You get to know each other online, do a meet and greet to feel comfortable, make it through a platonic date (sometimes no platonic date), and feel the chemistry to look forward to intimacy with him.

sugarvixen
    Participant

We agreed on a arrangement by talking online. Like I said the arrangement include intimacy so I am open to it. But is it the norm to go trought platonic dates before jumping right in the arrangement?

SFwinefan
    SFwinefan
    Participant

The norm is to do a 15 minute, perhaps 30 minute meet and greet for the first meeting.

Heck, I want it to make sure I get along with her and can stand spending an evening with her.

Many SD’s do a platonic date where you actually enjoy the evening together and discuss details on the arrangement. Some will jump to an intimate date after the meet and greet.

Seeing your other posts here @sugarvixen, remember this should be a Sugar Relationship. You should be comfortable with everything and able to enjoy your time with him. If you’re not in that space, it (in my clearly not humble at all opinion) does not feel like a place to be for intimacy.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.