Home Sugar Support™ Forum Advice **Revisiting what SD is….Not**

This topic contains 19 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by ToneeVes ToneeVes 1 day, 18 hours ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    SouthernSD
    SouthernSD
    Participant

Based on recents posts here and the numerous DM’s I receive on IG it’s time to revisit the fallacy of Online SD and what a legit SD will NOT do.

First to all SB, especially newbies;

THERE ARE NO ONLINE SUGAR DADDIES.

One more time for the people in the back.

ONLINE SUGAR DADDIES DO NOT EXIST, THEY ARE ALL SCAMS

Please stop being desperate and falling for this, the person on the other end of your conversation is trying to either steal your money, steal your credit card info, steal your identity or launder money through you.

Let’s talk what a legitimate Sugar Daddy will NOT do.

A legit SD will NOT:
    *Will NOT offer to send money, especially large amounts of money, before meeting in person.
    *Will NOT ask for bank account info or to open a new account….EVER!
    *Will NOT give you his bank account info to pay your bills or credit card.
    *Will NOT ASK any Login or personal information.
    *Will NOT transfer money electronically or send you a check, tell you to deposit it, and send some back to his accountant or daughter or business manager.
    *Will NOT transfer money electronically or send you a check and ask to buy Gift cards, ITunes cards or any type of gift cards.
    *Will NOT pay off your Credit card. (Maybe after meeting in person and handing you cash to pay it)
    *Will NOT transfer money electronically or send you a check and ask you to buy BITcoin or any other Crytpo currency.🙄
    *Will NOT ask for lots of pictures or videos of you.
    *Will NOT ask for nudes or sex videos. (Maybe after a well established arrangement 🤷‍♂️)
    *Will NOT ask you to his home or hotel for the first meet.
    *Will NOT ask you to fly to meet him in a foreign country for a first meet.
    *Will NOT put you in harms way or compromise your personal safety.
    * Will NOT just “call you” based on a first e-mail
    * Will NOT tell you to disable your profile and not talk to any other POT SD’s (unless you’re in an established situation and is hard line about being exclusive)

What am I missing, let’s hear from the other SD, feel free to add on.

• This topic was modified 3 months, 1 week ago by SouthernSD SouthernSD.
    • This topic was modified 3 months ago by SouthernSD SouthernSD.
    • This topic was modified 2 months ago by SouthernSD SouthernSD.

josieforyou
    Participant

Its nice of you to post this but sometimes you just cant fix stupid.

Southernbelle2
    Participant

Thank you for posting!

SouthernSD
    SouthernSD
    Participant

@josieforyou you’re right but I feel better doing it.

@southernbelle2. You’re welcome.

SouthernSD
    SouthernSD
    Participant

@Joiseforyou you were right, took all of 2 days🤷‍♂️

SFwinefan
    SFwinefan
    Participant

So, adding some more. Although @southernsd has covered most of the finanacial stuff.

* Will not give you something (e.g. $$$) for nothing
    * Will not ask you for anything involving gift cards
    * Will not just “call you” based on a first e-mail
    * Will not tell you to disable your profile and not talk to any other POT SD’s (unless you’re in an established situation and is hard line about being exclusive)
    * Will not insist on not playing safe
    * Will not start gifts/allowance at the meet and greet (if he is, he’s looking for more than a M&G)

SouthernSD
    SouthernSD
    Participant

Thanks @sfwinefan all good points.

SouthernSD
    SouthernSD
    Participant

Following😎

abcadventure
    abcadventure
    Participant

This is a great list that I think all SB’s should be made to sign off when they join seeking arrangement. I’ve been actively looking for a new SB the last few weeks and have been shocked how many expect to find a sd that is platonic and online only. Mad.

SouthernSD
    SouthernSD
    Participant

@abcadventure. Yes sir seems the social media BSers are back at it posting all this great stuff they get just for online or Platonic sugar relationships.
    I’ve seen quite a bit in the last month when perusing profiles looking for Platonic. There are 2 outcomes,they get scammed bad or highly frustrated because they cannot find a online SD that is legit. Sad state of affairs but there are still legit and down to earth girls that wanna be the classic SB.

Beach_Waves_4_Days
    Beach_Waves_4_Days
    Participant

I would be a wonderful SB, if there were any decent SD’s in my area. However, true gentleman are quite rare around here. Plenty of salt and Splenda along with the scammers though.

Daddyshome
    Participant

Good thread.

Generally, I wonder if poor SD attitude is down to bad advice from friends, chat rooms, media and their own imagination.

If a would be SD hears from men who say they’re ugly, old, poor and can get attractive women easily and to do that he needs to behave in such a way, then he’ll behave that way. Plus if the advice is amended with “and anything else is for losers” then it’ll definitely sway him.

90% of the sb’s I am coming across are under 23 and I think they have Tinder+cash expectations.

Beach_Waves_4_Days
    Beach_Waves_4_Days
    Participant

I am finding that a majority of the men in my area are more Tinder minded that of a true SD mentality. There’s not much I can do to change that, except hold to my personal standards and not let their trickery get the best of me. I was deceived not too long ago after a meet and greet, and now it seems the pool is dwindling. I suppose some men find women that will compromise and go ahead with a “date” just for a few dollars. More power to them. I’m still looking for a true arrangement that benefits both parties with mutual satisfaction. If it’s not to be found, then I know I can at least still hold my head high at the end of the day.

SouthernSD
    SouthernSD
    Participant

Yes @beach_waves_4_days no trickery. 😉😎

Beach_Waves_4_Days
    Beach_Waves_4_Days
    Participant

@southernsd You have been instrumental in learning how to navigate through the sugar bowl with advice and direction. Thank you so much for always being here for us aspiring SB’s.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.