Home Sugar Support™ Forum Advice Salt Daddy Alert!!!

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  AlexisEllen 3 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    nikkitucker123
    nikkitucker123
    Participant

Hi ladies,

I just reactivated my seeking profile this morning, after realizing my POT was a total fake. Also wondering if anyone else has been scammed by him??

He goes by the name “Kelvin” and is a middle eastern guy who lives in DC and is in his 30s. He messaged me saying that he does a monthly allowance of 6,000, and expects to meet a few times a month. We met up after texting for awhile and he honestly seemed like a normal and really nice guy. We met up again and ended up sleeping together (and he has some high expectations in the bedroom), and then afterwards he said he was going to do a direct deposit into my account. He said it would transfer on the 15th of this month, never happened!! Texted him asking what happened, no response. I know I shouldn’t of slept with him before getting paid, but he just seemed like a really trusting guy and was honest about everything else!

Anyone else had an experience with him? Dont want to see anyone else get played!

SFwinefan
    SFwinefan
    Participant

@nikkitucker123, I’m sorry to hear you fell for his scam.

The one thing I would add is in your description – the offer of an allowance of $6k a month is a massive red flag. There are two reasons. (1) an allowance on that level is very high – so very, very few SD’s play in that range. (2) It sounds like he offered the amount without much/any prompting from you. No one I know will just offer that out of the blue. It would be done after discussions have started and you have passed the M&G. Most likely at or after a platonic date.

AlexisEllen
    Participant

I’m new to sugaring and am in the same boat with an almost identical story. He flipped when I told him I was checking him out because I found a warning about him through a reverse phone search. He asked me why I don’t believe him and told me I’m rude, but I can’t find a thing about him online, absolutely zero. I feel quite sick about it now, but a huge lesson learned.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.