Home Sugar Sisters Forum™ First Meetings Same Town Dilemma

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Dlcharms Dlcharms 6 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

sensuous 28
    Participant

I don’t feel comfortable traveling and meeting up with a man in the beginning of the meet Up processes. And I especially don’t feel comfortable giving a stranger my personal information just to me up with him. So when I started browsing through the profile”s of the various pot”s, I couldn’t find anybody that lives in the Sacramento area. I felt very fustrated and a little discouraged. There has got to be a pot, somewhere in the sacramento area. I’m not ready to leave familiar ground, for a first meet Up. My top priority is to stay safe, so how do I go about meeting up with a pot in my area?

Malia
    Malia
    Participant

Pull POTs living within an hour or two away, such as the East Bay area and Reno. Then, drive yourself to meet them once you’ve talked on the phone (using a burner number). Suggest a meet & greet halfway in distance so he is also invested in time

Ambrose
    Ambrose
    Participant

Honestly? I know it’s not what you might want to hear, but if you don’t like the POTs in your area you might want to think about not being a SB.

There are about 10-14 SBs per SD. (Depending on location it’s as high as 20-1 or higher in places) I know the selling point of SA, and other Sugar websites, is that there is a SD for each SB. But that’s just not true. If you start looking outside your area remember a few things.

#1. Have enough $$$ to pay for your own travel and stay. There and back.
    #2. Make sure someone knows where you are going and be sure to check in with them.

There is always a story of a SD offering a SB large amounts of $$$ for long distance. Take these with a grain of salt. Think about why a SD would want the hassle of a long distance SR. Unless he travels to your city for business often it is most likely a scam.

Dlcharms
    Dlcharms
    Participant

Hi . Everyone. I receive comments of SD. All positives after seiing my ( pv ). Even from diamond member the hick his always the same ( you are gorgeous. Stunning etc ) but so far . Some are in usa etc . I just reply yes i am but if you come from buisn. Ill be please to see you. You just have to wait .

• This reply was modified 6 months ago by Dlcharms Dlcharms.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.