Home Sugar Support™ Forum Relationships SB – married but looking?

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Daddyshome 2 weeks, 3 days ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Daddyshome
    Participant

My experience of an SB who is Married but looking, is that she wants online and uses her marital status as the reason. Platonic would at least allow you to meet. She may not be married at all.

Just my experience.

So if you’re a married but looking SB, how are you finding things? Have you separated from your partner?

I’ve no issue with it, I’m just wondering if it has been seized by people who don’t want a typical sugar arrangement.

Beach_Waves_4_Days
    Beach_Waves_4_Days
    Participant

My profile is currently set at open relationship, however when I started in the bowl, I listed myself as married but looking. I used it as it was the truth. Then I realized that most people use it as the other partner does not know and would not approve. As I have been in the bowl a little while now, I decided that a better description was of the open relationship, for me. My husband knows I am interested in this type of lifestyle and supports my decision to advance into a SB. We have a very unique relationship.

I have a very clear understanding of what gentlemen are looking for in the bowl, and I can safely say, it’s nothing platonic. I’m perfectly fine with that and firmly believe that if you are in the bowl, you need to be non-platonic for best arrangements. Just my perspective.

Daddyshome
    Participant

Thanks. Open does seem better to me if I saw it on a profile.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.