Home Sugar Support™ Forum Advice SD ‘Accountant’ Harassing Me

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by SouthernSD SouthernSD 3 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

dariansa02
    Participant

I’m new to this whole sd/sb thing. Before doing research, I gave this sd my credit card account info. He paid off my cards, a couple days later they came back reversed. I texted him freaking out and he said he’d look into it then blamed me because it was old debt and the cards had been closed and said that’s why the payment was reversed(i’m not that dumb i know that’s not why). Before that he had requested i make a new phone account through a separate company (i’m on my parents account) so he could buy his “daughter” a phone and have it shipped to my address then have me ship it to her. well, i did some research and quickly read that it’s a scam when they’re asking for something in return and that the payments would be reversed (they were) so i blocked him on everything and then all of a sudden got a text from an ‘sd’ saying he’d give me $1000 weekly and asked if i used paypal cashapp or venmo. i asked how he got my number and he said a friend. and then he sent me a long text about “how could you do that to david, i’m david’s accountant” blah blah blah. do i just block him?? i’m having a hard time finding a genuine sd

Seattle Slew
    Seattle Slew
    Participant

You already know what to do. Block him and change your email. Also, if you are having a hard time meeting people, post your username here and the very generous SDs here will review it and give your their opinion so that you can tune it up and attract more people.

SouthernSD
    SouthernSD
    Participant

For clarification he is not a SD. He is a scammer.

No legit SD is going to send money or pay off anything before meeting in person.

dariansa02
    Participant

I blocked him on everything and his accountant, but now i’m getting calls from nigeria and other places. we talked through whatsapp which gives them my real number. not doing that anymore and it’s probably safe to say it’s time to change my number.

SouthernSD
    SouthernSD
    Participant

@dariana thanks for the follow up. Just block the numbers on the phone, they can’t do anything to you.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.