Home Sugar Support™ Forum Advice SD in forum posts keeps catching my attention

This topic contains 69 replies, has 12 voices, and was last updated by LatinBeachBabe LatinBeachBabe 2 weeks, 4 days ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 70 total)
  • Author
    Lilith Girl
    Lilith Girl
    Participant

I’ve been actively on SA a month now, it’s been great chatting to gentlemen. however, I like reading the forums when I have some quite time and one particular SD keeps catching my eye. everything he writes just sort of resonates with me, I have no idea who he is or very much about him other than he is good at giving advice and has been on here a long time.

I’m starting to get quite curious about him but no idea how to find his profile on SA to check him out alittle more.

Any suggestions

Check his profile here first, some of them have contact information there. You could also be bold and leave your email address in one of his posts, never hurts to try. I know that some of the SDs that post on the forum do not post under their SA screen names. Keep in mind that the SDs that post in the forum get hit up even more than the ones on SA and may want not want to initiate contact. Good luck.

Lilith Girl
    Lilith Girl
    Participant

I imagine he’s hit on a lot, he’s very gentlemanly and seems genuine and kind.

I actually find the forum posts more revealing of a person than profile notes, but I’ve gotten all curious. I’m not expecting to woo him ( have a sneaky feeling he is in the states ) but I’d love to chat with him anyway

Seattle Slew
    Seattle Slew
    Participant

@Lilith Girl,

Then make the first move and reach out. As @TheOtherCharmingWitty stated, most of them if not all have emails where you can contact them with questions and whatnot. Doesn’t hurt to try..

Lilith Girl
    Lilith Girl
    Participant

@Seatle Slew

I looked and he has no contact detail on his profile here *Sigh* I’m pondering the other suggestion

Seattle Slew
    Seattle Slew
    Participant

@Lilith Girl,

Then respond to a post of his and kindly request if he’d like to chat via email. Sometimes, you have to grab the bulls by the horn and make a way where there is no way.. How bad do you want to chat with him? Have a Plan A, B, C. All he is going to say is a yes or no. Give it a shot..

There are a few guys here. Is it @SouthernSD? He is very polite and nice and from all indication should be flattered. Is it @Inamorato? He is also super nice and should be flattered. Is it @Bogart? Is it @Hoosierdaddy? Sorry guys, don’t remember all your names:).

You will be fine. Please update once you have conquered him :):).

LatinBeachBabe
    LatinBeachBabe
    Participant

@lilith

grabbing the bull by the horns is always fun however, i always like to grab something else ;D

Lilith Girl
    Lilith Girl
    Participant

@Seatle Slew

He’s in your list 😉

Lilith Girl
    Lilith Girl
    Participant

@LatinBeachBabe so do I given the chance

Jennywithadream
    Jennywithadream
    Participant

Oooooh! 🤫
    *Gets a huge bowl of popcorn*
    I cannot wait to see more updates!!!!!!!

LatinBeachBabe
    LatinBeachBabe
    Participant

well @seatleslew only two of them do not have contact information in their bio now it is a 50/50 chance.

have fun @lilithgirl

Lilith Girl
    Lilith Girl
    Participant

@LatinBeachBabe I’m only seeing one out of those 4 with contact details and yes he sounds lovely too but…

Seattle Slew
    Seattle Slew
    Participant

@LatinBeachBabe,

Hah.. I know grabbing something else is fun. But why just grab it? I personally would prefer pouring daddy’s favorite drink on it as I crawl towards it in heels and lick it off haha. Oh goody, we are getting crazy in this thread..

Also, I agree it a 50/50 chance when looked earlier at the profiles.

Seattle Slew
    Seattle Slew
    Participant

@Lilith Girl,

I have feeling it is the daddy that ” carries a rope and handcuff in his bag” you are leaning towards? I could be wrong haha. Please update once you make contact–

Lilith Girl
    Lilith Girl
    Participant

@Seatle Slew

Now you’ve peaked my interest, now who has handcuffs and rope in his bag? I’m all ears

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 70 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.