Home Sugar Support™ Forum Money SD paid credit card?

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 24 replies, has 13 voices, and was last updated by teamswirl teamswirl 6 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Author
    AFuryforluxury
    Participant

[email protected]

Are you seriously considering this offer as genuine?

What’s your background? What kind of life are you leading?

Rude you say? Yes !

hoosierdaddy
    Participant

No, rude is asking who ties her shoelaces for her. Try to up your rude game, Fury.

SimpleSimone
    SimpleSimone
    Participant

@hoosierdaddy

One word: VELCRO!!!!! 😉

AFuryforluxury
    Participant

@hoosierdaddy

You’re a great mentor ! 😂

lilJJ
    lilJJ
    Participant

Recently, a SM made a payment on my credit cards in the amount of $700. Obviously, I used a fraudulent bank account that I thought was legit at the time. The payment went through. Yes, I got duped. I get it. I understand the money will eventually not be there due to fraud. But will I be implicated legally? Why aren’t more SB arrested, then have to explain what happened to investigators or a judge? Should I expect to have to deal with law enforcement? Arrest? This seems like the only logical chain of events.

teamswirl
    teamswirl
    Participant

@liljj I highly doubt you will face any legal repercussions. Law enforcement has actual criminals to focus on. Don’t stress yourself out too much.

SimpleSimone
    SimpleSimone
    Participant

@teamswirl

Hey lady! Just touching base since the forum seems to have gone to hell. I’m having a bit of fun on the SLF subreddit if you care to join… look for Dorianne Grey. Be well!

hoosierdaddy
    Participant

@liljj I’m afraid teamswirl is a little rainbows and lollipops on this one. How many of the SBs who have fallen for this scam have you heard chime back in saying everything’s fine? Just because an arrest isn’t newsworthy (if it doesn’t bleed, it doesn’t lead), doesn’t mean it isn’t happening. Yes, you are absolutely criminally liable. It is true, however, that the DA will be more interested in your help catching the duper, but in the meantime don’t expect to get away without a criminal record to live with.

lilJJ
    lilJJ
    Participant

Thanks, I contacted the FBI, local law enforcement and emailed an attorney. Chances are the person will get away with it, but at least I covered all my bases so I don’t get held criminally liable.

teamswirl
    teamswirl
    Participant

@hoosierdaddy Like I said, chances are nothing will happen. You both are overthinking the situation. It has nothing to do with the fact that it is not newsworthy. Shit like this happens all the time. The government doesn’t have time to sit and investigate each of these cases…leave it to @hoosierdaddy to think he is the only correct one in a situation 🙄 The fact that you really think this guy will get a criminal record from this shows your stupidity. You’re way too old to be this simple minded.

• This reply was modified 6 months ago by teamswirl teamswirl.
Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.