Home Sugar Support™ Forum Sex POT requested STI testing for exclusive SR with no condoms

Tagged: 

This topic contains 28 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  ggirl 8 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 29 total)
  • Author
    Lilith Girl
    Lilith Girl
    Participant

OK, so I have not met this chap yet but I like his direct no beating around the bush approach, within 3 emails I knew what I needed about him, his expectations and a rough idea on the allowance. And we are set to meet and greet next week.

The thing that’s sort of slowed my pace is this

He said he doesn’t like condoms as it affects his performance ( ahem ) so he would require we got STI tested ( OK ) so we could have sex with no condoms ( UMMM ) and this is why he wants an exclusive arrangment.

Not too sure how I feel about the no condom part

How should I proceed? Want to get my ducks in a row before I meet him

• This topic was modified 9 months, 2 weeks ago by Lilith Girl Lilith Girl.
    • This topic was modified 9 months, 2 weeks ago by Lilith Girl Lilith Girl.

josieforyou
    Participant

Nope. If it’s only due to performance, rather than an allergy or sensitivity issue, nope.
    I had a SD where we got tested rather than using protection, but only after we’d been together exclusively for 4 months using protection.

Fla_Boater
    Fla_Boater
    Participant

Check out female condoms, heard nothing but good things about them on TER.

Lilith Girl
    Lilith Girl
    Participant

@fla_boater

You mean a man wouldn’t know they were in place?

Lilith Girl
    Lilith Girl
    Participant

Ehhhh, but he is into giving oral too

MIS
    Participant

Female condoms are also good for oral sex on a female. He will be able to see that it’s there. The one I used covered the vagina and was anchored in place with a large ring placed inside you.

Lilith Girl
    Lilith Girl
    Participant

@mis

I think if he knows it’s there that will be an issue.

He outlined his sexual expectations and oral both ways is essential In the arrangment. I am starting to wonder if I should throw this fish back

MIS
    Participant

Yeah girl. Throw the whole arrangement away and start over. Unprotected sex should be something you build up to. There’s no real way to know if those test results are real with the way people can purchase anything off the web now. I saw a site where pregnant women were selling urine so you can fake a pregnancy test.

Lilith Girl
    Lilith Girl
    Participant

@mis

I’m starting to feel like I’ve spoken to every man over 40 in London who is on this site. I have a few pot’s in the background but even those won’t be ideal but atleast they would respect the safe sex part

MIS
    Participant

Girl you think it’s hard to find a SR now, it’s going to be hell like trying it with cold sores/ herpes or worse! It’s just a feeling that he’s just trying to find a SB who will agree and he probably will pay but you won’t see or hear from him again. Just be careful.

Lilith Girl
    Lilith Girl
    Participant

@mis. I think I’m just going to tell him no Thankyou and keep looking. I just can’t get past to no condom part. That’s essential to me. I mean even in previous vanilla relationships I used condoms for months before we went without and that was after trust was built.

MIS
    Participant

New SDs sign up on SA everyday. You’ll find yours. You just have to be patient.

Lilith Girl
    Lilith Girl
    Participant

@mis

thanks darling xxx

josieforyou
    Participant

@mis a bit slow to the party here but so true about fake documents these days. People can forge anything. And then there’s SDs who say they’ll get tested but won’t tell you their real names. Like dude, the two aren’t really compatible.
    The SD who I got tested with instead of using protection went together to get tested 😂 we used to laugh at how unromantic it was.

Lilith Girl
    Lilith Girl
    Participant

LOL he rang me earlier so I brought it up, apparently there is no way in hell he will use a condom!!!! So I rose to the challenge and said ok we will go get tested together, at the same time LOL

• This reply was modified 9 months, 2 weeks ago by Lilith Girl Lilith Girl.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 29 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.