@lilith girl, so what’s you guarantee that you’re his only partner? his word?
IMO, the dangers outweigh the benefits. by millions. you don’t seem like a girl who would struggle to find a SD so I would not settle for something that can change your life FOR EVER, either by way of pregnancy or something he would catch along the way. Married men have multiple partners without their wives knowing, why wouldn’t this fella run free and enjoy raw unprotected sex with half of London? 10 quid he doesn’t show for the test.
Honestly I just wanted to call his bluff and going by his reaction, I’d side with you. I’m not wasting my energy on him. I just couldn’t resist springing that on him as he’d called me lol
LOL I think he’s blocked me on here. His profile is gone but his name is still there. guess I called his bluff lol
@ridethehorse – DAMN 🤪
Ooo eh, I think he might be salt!!! He’s clearly blocked me on SA because his name is still there as are the messages but I can’t see his profile. However he’s just sent me a ton of messages asking about meeting up. I am assuming the pre block is so I can’t see him shopping for more SB’s on SA….? Which I’d have no problem with if he wasn’t demanding exclusive SR and no condoms 🤔
I’m pondering ghosting and blocking ( I’m sure he would ) or informing him I am sorry but I now have an SD who is happy with my comfort zones LMAO
I don’t understand why you’re still even thinking about this dude, all the red flags are there. move on.
Oh I am not considering it at all. I guess I was just stunned he messaged me after clearly blocking me on here. Way too many red flags and besides I have myself an SD now so assuming things work out 😉
It did go very well, this is the one I’ve been speaking to for 3 weeks. He has to fly into the UK for work on a fairly regular basis so it’s taken awhile and I admit I was starting to wonder. But we met for lunch and got on very well and then went for a stroll in the park as he knows I’m a more of a nature person and we wanted to talk without being overheard. He brought up the allowance and we came to some agreements and currently working on plans on how we can see each other as regular as possible. He was willing to give me the full allowance then as he wanted me to stay the night at his hotel but I’d already said I wanted to keep the meet and greet as just that and save the intimacy for the first or second date. I hope that wasn’t a mistake on my part but I also wanted him to digest the day and come back to me but he said he’d already made his mind up so we are talking about meeting up in 2 weeks. I think he’s lovely, very calm, polite, caring and attractive so I’m made up, just experiencing the “hope he doesn’t change his mind” anxiety lol
You said “He was willing to give me the full allowance then as he wanted me to stay the night at his hotel but I’d already said I wanted to keep the meet and greet as just that and save the intimacy for the first or second date. I hope that wasn’t a mistake on my part”
That was a good decision. You are looking for an arrangement and logically deciding so the wait is part of it. Any reasonable SD should understand that. Let us know once you meet him in 2 weeks it goes.
Thankyou darling, that was my thinking. Even if I accepted it then and then spent to night never to see him again it would have been a decent amount for sure but I’m more interested in the long term than an instant pay off.
I wanted him to have time to think about things before committing to it and later changing his mind. I had one meet and greet previously that went well and the offer was put forward and then he clearly changed his mind and got his head turned
But this one seems to know exactly what he wants and he is very lovely so I think *fingers crossed* this could work out well
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.