Home Sugar Support™ Forum Money Seattle Allowances

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by SouthernSD SouthernSD 2 months, 4 weeks ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Blues Dancing Betty
    Blues Dancing Betty
    Participant

Wasn’t sure where to post this, but, as a newer member to the sugar bowl in Seattle one of my first questions was how much I was supposed to expect for allowance.

Seattle is a different kind of money, it’s NOT old money or businessmen like in a lot of cities, 98% of daddies I encounter are tech guys. Which means a few things: one, most of them are on there b/c they tend to be a bit more socially awkward and that’s their motivation for pursuing this type of arrangement. They also rarely expect a sugar baby to be dressed in heels or anything ridiculously fancy (it’s the PNW and the weather is blech, they know that).

Most noticeably it’s meant that I encounter a lot of men with the same kind of income and expectations:

So the average allowance offered in Seattle is $4000. On average they expect to see you twice a week. Which averages to $500/pm so if your daddy asks to see you less or more often this is a good average on which to base your expectations.

I’ve never had to bring up the topic of allowance myself, they always address it towards the end of our meet and greet if not in their initial message to me. Cash is king. I mostly encounter an envelope handed to me at the end of our time.

I hope this helps some future seattlite looking for information- and of course reach out if you want a friend in the area! 🙂

valkyrium.tremens
    valkyrium.tremens
    Participant

Those rates sound good to me for anywhere… but twice a week is a lot, so you need to compare with the time you would need for your own life, job and studies if sugaring is going to interfere, if those amounts will compensate you for your time and allow you to advance towards your goals.

SouthernSD
    SouthernSD
    Participant

I agree with @valkyriumtremens. Thats a good allowance in today’s market, and you definitely need to find balance.
    Keep in mind there is no set amount on allowance, your allowance is based or your needs nobody else’s.

And your dead on right about the tech daddys, whole different game with them.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.