Home Sugar Support™ Forum LGBT Seeking for a sugar mommy instead

This topic contains 18 replies, has 18 voices, and was last updated by Sweetandfun123 Sweetandfun123 5 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author

Ash649
    Participant

I am a lesbian and not interested in finding a sugar daddy but instead I am interested in finding a sugar mommy. Is it even possible to find one?

lebella717
    Participant

I haven’t personally had an arrangement with a sugar momma yet (I mostly go for sugar daddies), but I do have my SA profile set to looking for both, and there are quite a few profiles out there! I would say a majority of them are a couple who are looking for a sugar baby together, but some are just sugar mommas.

Tall_Blonde_Tanya
    Tall_Blonde_Tanya
    Participant

I’m a lesbian too, and yet I avoid Sugar Mommas because I’d get emotionally enmeshed as might she, as tends to happen when I get involved with a girl.

With guys, I can sincerely maintain just the right amount of emotional isolation that, ironically, is exactly what most Sugar Daddies need. NOTHING terrifies a Sugar Daddy as much as the real danger that a straight SB might fall in love with him, become a stage 5 clinger, stalker, jealous, possessive, angry, mean, vindictive … with lesbian SBs, there’s a zero risk of that. Literally, mathematically zero.

Lesbian or not, my nerve endings fire just fine and I can enjoy being penetrated just fine … guy, cucumber, dildo, vibrator, finger, whatever. As guys would phrase it: “it’s all good.” Ask around and you might find, as did I, many lesbians with the mindset of: yes to penetration by guys; no to relationships. Sensation yes; attraction no. Lust yes; love no. Admiring a female physique to the point of swooning, yes; admiring a male physique as anything different than admiring a well-designed building, no. Friendships, yes; romance no. Ironically, open-minded lesbians make good SBs for Sugar Daddies.

Now you also know why lesbian cisgirls love lesbian t-girls — the latter has a female brain, female physique, and a useful shape “down there” assuming it’s functional (which mine isn’t). And t-girls are more likely to be able to reach high shelves, open tight jars, change spark plugs on a car, and beat up a bad guy as needed. Useful folks, we are. My lesbian girlfriend adores me and is very explicit as to the reasons, and has been for many years.

So if you’re a rainbow girl,. don’t sell yourself short. You might make a fine SB for a Sugar Daddy…

Sailor Mars
    Participant

I’m very curious about where do you find SugarMommies, because I’ve been into sugaring for a year now and I haven’t even talked to a sugarmom

notthatsweet
    notthatsweet
    Participant

How do you set your profile to include both sugar daddies and sugar mommies?!

Babydoll
    Babydoll
    Participant

I suppose it’s not impossible to find one, but it surely is harder, since there definitely are more wealthy men out there who are into this lifestyle than women, even less wealthy women who are into this lifestyle and also looking for a female sugar baby..
    Chances are few, finding one might take a while, I sincerely hope you do.
    Good luck.

• This reply was modified 2 years, 9 months ago by Babydoll Babydoll. Reason: Typos
    • This reply was modified 2 years, 9 months ago by Babydoll Babydoll. Reason: Typos, again

lena2
    Participant

It seems like it takes money to fund being a LGBT. The more money, the more social groups to connect with. So this means that there has to be sugar mommas out there. I wanted to my first to be a sugar momma but no luck so far.

Question: I am having trouble trying to understand how a sugar dad sends me a flight ticket- isn’t that the first rule of thumb, to be discrete. That means no giving sugar dad your real name because some airports do check tickets with ID. I would have to give my real name.

• This reply was modified 2 years, 8 months ago by  lena2.
    amatorem
    amatorem
    Participant

rip ive been looking thorough so many different sites and im dying to find one. :c i’d love to be in this type of relationship, but it seems only men are interested!

Natsyd
    Natsyd
    Participant

Ive dated couples where the man just watches so effectively that gives me a sugar mommy.

Joey
    Joey
    Keymaster

There are Sugar Mommies out there, some are even on Seeking Arrangement

• This reply was modified 2 years, 7 months ago by Joey Joey.

Anonymous

Any sb’s in new york city? I would like to meet up and learn from you.

Joey
    Joey
    Keymaster

@yhunnysuckle Your city already has a thread. Please read this blog to learn how to get the most out of the Sugar Sisters forums: https://www.letstalksugar.com/news/meet-other-sugar-babies-2/

Ricardo Tapia
    Participant

I am looking for sugar mom I am handsome tall and young willing to everything

NikaLo81
    NikaLo81
    Participant

I am a sugar baby looking for a sugar mama. It is almost impossible! I am bisexual and I want only to be with a woman here. I keep getting women who want a man involved or try to get me to get my boyfriend involved. If that is what they want then why are they not posting it on here? Plus, having people around my community find out and then trying to hook up with me off the site without any conditions set is really annoying. What can I do to prevent people from coming at me sideways?

MIS
    Participant

I’m straight so looking for a daddy BUT I would think finding a sugar mommy would not be done on a site as most women are not into signing up for providing someone else’s lifestyle. However free styling would be your best bet. Hanging out with older wealthy lesbians. Charming your way into her wallet. Good luck.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.