Home Sugar Support™ Forum BBW Short, BBW and older-am I good enough?

Tagged: , ,

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Danielle Danielle 10 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Monsterartsy
    Monsterartsy
    Participant

I’m new here and want to know if there are any ways I can showcase what I have.
    I’m currently working out to be thinner but it’s a work in progress!
    I’m 4’11 1/2”, and I’m not sure if I’m a 12 or 14. I have a big chest and thighs.
    Good grief I sound like a blueberry.

I don’t have a full body shot of myself on my profile because quite frankly, I don’t like having pictures taken of me.
    I’m still putting myself out there in the hopes someone will see me for me and maybe become my workout buddy/romantic partner.
    Am I being too unrealistic?

Danielle
    Danielle
    Participant

There really is someone for everyone. On one hand, you might have a smaller market of men that will be into you. On the other hand, you have far less competition for those men.

Market to your audience. Any SB needs to know who she is (physically and otherwise) in order to attract her audience. I would emphasize your petiteness and your curves, as well as anything personality wise that makes you unique.

That said, you really need to take a full body shot and put it up there. Otherwise you’re wasting your time. Many men won’t respond without one. Others will agree to meet you but may not find you attractive in person, whereas you’ll be missing out on the men who will.

So that’s my advice in terms of how to be successful in sugaring, but something you have to ask yourself is whether you’re ready for it. From your post, you sound seriously insecure and that’s not a good thing in the sugar bowl. You’ll face a lot of rejection. We all do regardless of size. It requires thick skin. Also, it could lead to you being taken advantage of/scammed. Take a look inside and see if you’re really ready.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.