Home Sugar Support™ Forum Connect with other Sugar Babies Should I send pictures?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by SweetieGigi SweetieGigi 3 weeks, 2 days ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Caribbean Femme
    Caribbean Femme
    Participant

Hello,

I am new to sugar dating and I’m not sure how to proceed with talking to a potential sugar daddy. Recently a potential sugar daddy messaged me. I mentioned to him that I am not able to meet up right away. He said that was okay and requested to see more pictures of me and provided me with a email address. Is this safe to do or is it a scam/ picture collector?

PS. after I mentioned that I was not comfortable with sharing any more pictures other than what was on my profile, I noticed that his profile is no longer available.

SweetieGigi
    SweetieGigi
    Participant

Sounds like a scam,

I recently caught a man who tried to scam me. His pics seemed a little bit shady but I tried to give him a chance in persuading me. We exchanged numbers, started texting and getting to know one another before we could set a meet up.

Red Flags:
    1. Told me he was in Paris at the moment for work, when I asked what time it was there he said it was 12pm WRONG, it was 9pm. His real location was San Diego.
    2. He asked me what bank account I was with, when I questioned him; he said I was being skeptical.. No I’m not naive.
    3. I told him a meet up has to be set up casually in person before any arrangements could take place and I would only accept cash. He told me he couldn’t do that because he works too much.

I blocked him and reported his page. I’m sweet but not that sweet..

• This reply was modified 3 weeks, 2 days ago by SweetieGigi SweetieGigi.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.