Home Sugar Support™ Forum Fashion Smelling sexy for your SD

Tagged: , , ,

This topic contains 8 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  TabbyCat 1 year, 2 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Lana💋
    Lana💋
    Participant

Hey girls!
    I am totally obsessed with perfume and smelling good! What is your go to perfume when meeting with your SD?
    If anybody could recommend any other sexy, classy perfumes that would be fabulous! ❤️💙

ElleWinters
    ElleWinters
    Participant

In my experience perfume is one of the first things SDs or POTs will offer up as a gift, which makes sense because scents are so personal and it’s usually a relatively low price range (compared to loubs or a new laptop or something.) Scent is something you have to be careful with though, a lot of SDs are married and don’t want to go home to their wife smelling like another woman so it’s worth asking him if he has a specific scent he likes or if he would prefer if you were more “invisible.” This is also likely a reason that an SD might buy you perfume – it might be the same one his wife wears 😉
    Personally I don’t wear a lot of perfume in my day to day life, but if an SD does buy me some I make an effort to wear that when we’re together. My personal favourites are “Chloe” by Chloe and Le Labo “poivre 23”

• This reply was modified 1 year, 7 months ago by ElleWinters ElleWinters.
    DavidSD
    DavidSD
    Participant

@ellewinters makes a great point. Most SD’s don’t want you to wear perfume, or if you do, keep it very light. Certainly do not perfume yourself while standing next to him (as happened to me once).

Also be wary of makeup or body lotions with glitter in it. Be a good baby and check out you SD before he walks out the door to make sure he hasn’t missed anything.

Lana💋
    Lana💋
    Participant

Thank you both for your amazing advice as well as lovely perfume suggestions! And don’t worry @davidsd I will definitely be sure to be a good baby and do that😁😋thank you!

Newbiegal
    Participant

None! The last thing my SD needs is to smell like me going home to his wife.

SouthernSD
    SouthernSD
    Participant

“Luvs baby soft” should every SB go to perfume😜

The first meet is the only time I want to smell your perfume, if we make an arrangement then keep it in the bottle.

Go light on make up and perfume.

There is one perfume that I do really like, I always fail to remember the name🤷‍♂️.

Xxolyax
    Participant

Hello, dear 🙂 I prefer unisex light perfume) more ocean like:) but sometimes I wear something with saffron as an ingredient, I adore it’s smell ❤️❤️❤️

TabbyCat
    Participant

I LOVE perfume, and am incredibly happy that my SD is not married (and also appreciates good perfume). My first date with him I wore Lulu (“C’est moi!”) because it’s a pretty difficult one to hate–it’s uncomplicated and smells nice (and is also not as expensive as some other ones, so I don’t mind using it on a “maybe” guy). Other perfumes that I will put in the “difficult to hate” category are Cinema by YSL, Apres L’Ondee by Guerlaine, Jessica McClintock, Jil Sander #4 (this one is probably my favorite of these good first date scents).

One of my favorites is Obsession by Calvin Klein, and I have to admit, I’ve had men kind of go insane over it (in a good way)–but like with all perfume, this one REALLY depends on your body chemistry. It doesn’t smell good on everyone–in fact it seems to smell entirely different on everyone I’ve smelled it on, for both good and bad. But it works for me.

My real favorites, however, are the very complicated Guerlaine perfumes–the ones that I put in the “Definitely NOT on a first date, and really, save it until you know his tastes.” Things like Mitsuko and L’heure Blue or any chypre (Some Chanel’s like 19 and 22, or La Nuit Paco Rabanne. These, to me, are incredibly ARTFUL perfumes. They don’t just simply smell good, they tell a story, and their scents change dramatically throughout the day. These are think pieces. Unless he has a real nose and appreciates that, I’d stay away from them on dates, but if you love complicated perfumes, they make great gifts for you–always go for vintage, and make sure you send links. The perfume world is very hard to navigate for newbies, and most men are.

TabbyCat
    Participant

Also, if you aren’t already a fan, get on Fragrantica. It’s an online perfume community, and even if you don’t like perfume, the reviews are HILARIOUS. So much more wild and fantastic than yelp reviews:)

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.