Home Sugar Support™ Forum Confessions Splenda daddy

Tagged: 

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  MsVA2U 3 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

bbriley
    Participant

I didn’t want it to get to this point but I feel like I have to. There’s a man who has/had an account on here under the user “nyace”. His name is Alan. I was seeing him since April, and we agreed on an allowance that HE offered. From April to July I never got it so I called it off. We decided to try again and he agreed to the suggested allowance. I mention and ask why I haven’t gotten it because I needed the money before xmas and he flipped out and accused me of doing things that weren’t true and pretty much coming up with every excuse to not give it. He lied saying he’s bought me gifts when he never had and would use me for sex and make me perform sexual acts on him that I did not want to and voiced being against. he screwed me out of xmas and college tuition so now I have nothing. He’s now ignoring my texts and calls, even though I agreed that i will leave him alone if he gives the money. My last resort is just getting authorities involved but I think you all should know about him and stay away!! He’s very manipulative. I have the proof if anyone wants it.
    Edit: his dick is small too so he’s really not worth it

• This topic was modified 5 months, 4 weeks ago by  bbriley.
    SouthernSD
    SouthernSD
    Participant

Classic example of why it’s important for the SB to get the allowance the same time you head to the bedroom.
    Money on the table, panties on the floor.

As far as doing something your not comfortable with, that should never happen. You set boundaries, he respects them, otherwise it’s a no go.

As far as getting the authorities involved, that’s going to go nowhere fast unless you had a written contract there is nothing enforceable between you two.

Take your losses and move on. Chalk it up to a life experience.

Lilith Girl
    Lilith Girl
    Participant

I think I may have had a meet and greet with a Splenda resently

We chatted on here for a week before exchanging numbers, he rung me a lot and even went on about marriage and stuff, I recall thinking woah you’re a bit full on, slow down tiger.

We agreed to Meet in London, although he agreed to meet at the location I suggestion, very public and quick for me to escape if I want LOL. He called a taxi saying he had booked a restaurant, it was in one of the better parts of London and a restaurant so I thought, OK.

We had a lovely meal, although it bugged me he ordered for me rather than letting me talked about himself a lot, and although funny I did think hmm, you’re not really listening to me.

After that we went for a walk and ended up at low and behold his apartment, this wasn’t pre agreed so I was wary. We went in and had a drink, he showed me around which was pleasant enough he seemed keen to show me his bedroom, I recall thinking wow this room is set up for sex not sleep… bondage restraints everywhere, vibrators everywhere including on his office desk! He kept trying to get me to sit on the bed but I flat refused, even while he was sprawled our across it in his best come hither sloth like pose. After accepting the fact I wasn’t going near his bed he showed me some of his toys, a whip made by Gucci apparently, he then tried to chandcuff me which at that point I said No and walked to the living room where my coat and bag was. I made him call me a taxi and left.

Oh and while we were in his living room before the tour he spent a good deal of time on iTunes buying tons of tv shows and films ( I assume to show off ) handed me the remote and said you can buy whatever you like you. Cheers because it’s not really mine if it’s on your iTunes mate.

As my mum used to say and I think this fits, he was all hat and now draws

MsVA2U
    Participant

I want to know how he’s a Splenda daddy. Sounds like a saltine that left more than your mouth dry.
    Purse first ass last

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.