Home Sugar Support Forum™ Advice Stuck in a sugar rut. Hard to get started

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by SaraJenn SaraJenn 1 week, 2 days ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

VickeyL
    Participant

I’m an 18 year old sugar baby just getting started. I’ve only gotten replies on SA from creeps and now nothing, I’ve made the first move and still nothing. And I know it’s not me so it’s definitely my profile. My profile reads:

About me- Bubbly, optimistic college girl. One of the many things that makes me special is my ability to accept you for who you are! I spend most my days going to class, majoring in business working part time, and going out with friends. Passionate and eager to converse with you and am curious about your life and the world around us. I’ll make your life more enjoyable by adding beauty, empathy, and authenticity. It would be my pleasure to accompany a genuine, supportive man.

What I’m looking for – Looking for fun times, support, and most importantly YOU. Looking for someone who wants to share and introduce their lifestyle with an appreciative girl. I know who I am, where I want to go, and I’m ready to share that with someone too. Fun uncomplicated mutually beneficial relationship, as both our time is important. Interested to explore new possibilities in life. If you’re intellectually interesting as well as generous in nature you can message me and yes, take a look at my wishlist 😉

Any advise is welcome thank you

Ambrose
    Ambrose
    Participant

I would never send you a message. “take a look at my wishlist”. Nope, I’m out. Doesn’t matter what the rest of the profile is. The Wishlist is bad having up, but mentioning it in your profile is a big no-no.

“If you’re intellectually interesting as well as generous in nature you can message me and yes”. This is poorly worded. A better version is “Looking for an intellectually interesting and generous man”. Remove the “you can message me…”. You are the hunter here. Having that part comes across as haughty.

I’ll make your life more enjoyable by adding beauty, empathy, and authenticity.” This doesn’t tell/show/sell anything to a SD. If you pretty, your profile pictures will show it. As well as the fact that beauty is a dime a dozen in the Bowl. Empathy and authenticity are not going to be enough. These are general and empty traits. Your “Why” needs works.

“It would be my pleasure to accompany a genuine, supportive man.” This just rings of self-centered. I do not think that was your goal. A much better statement would be “I can’t wait to accompany a wonderful man, really looking forward to it!”

SaraJenn
    SaraJenn
    Participant

I got to agree with @Ambrose. There’s a fine line between saying what you bring to the table and just sounding self centered. I like to actually tell them what I like. For example, I’m an avid reader, so I like to say what books I’m currently reading. It’s a lot more authentic then saying “I’m intelligent and would bring great conversation to your life”. They can come to that conclusion on their own.

• This reply was modified 1 week, 2 days ago by SaraJenn SaraJenn.
    SaraJenn
    SaraJenn
    Participant

@Ambrose, hmmm very interesting. Since none of those are things I am looking for or provide, I guess I’m just blissfully ignorant! Lol. When I look, I’m looking for something long term, even if it’s just every time you’re in town every few months. Definitely not simply selling sex, so 2 for 1 deals don’t apply, nor do I have any personal stake in getting anyone into clubs or on yachts. And I definitely am not inviting a stranger into my car. It probably helps that I’m closer to the west palm area as wells

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.