Home Sugar Support™ Forum News Student Sugar Babies – Free Premium Membership

This topic contains 6 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by Brook Brook 2 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Brook
    Brook

Are you a Sugar Baby? Are you a student? Did you know that college and university students get FREE premium membership on SeekingArrangement?
    Just sign up using your student email. You can switch emails to your student email as well and the upgrade will happen.
    You can also submit proof of enrollment to [email protected] for your upgrade.

Happy Sugaring, and schooling 🙂

layla.
    Participant

Hi I switched my email using .edu and I still see that I am a standard sugar baby. I’ve logged into the new account but nothing has changed. I also didn’t get an email to my school to activate the account. Are you able to please help me?

babycakes
    babycakes
    Participant

Is this a full premium account? Or are there features missing?

NicholasCatrow
    Participant

Hi I switched my email using .edu and I still see that I am a standard sugar baby.

Brook
    Brook

It’s the full premium account. If you are having trouble, please email [email protected]

kashya
    kashya
    Participant

If I switch to my student email, and the upgrade happens, do I have to keep using that email or can I switch it back without being downgraded? I’d rather not have notifications going to my student email…

Brook
    Brook

Hi Kashya,
    Thanks for reaching out. If you have questions or need assistance with your Student account, please email [email protected]

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.