Tagged: brown sugar
The darker the berry the sweeter the juice…Let’s hear some tips and tricks for brown Sugar Babes.
I totally agree….but wish I had a Sugar Daddy to share my sweet juice with! 😛😛😛😛
So how do we snag one? A good one… 😊
Seriously I want to know the secret I get lots of views and inquires yet no closed deals 😕
I’m a brown sugar baby too and would love to know some tips
Have you seen this episode of Let’s Talk Sugar? It’s all about Brown Sugar. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bJJJ5kUK_L4&index=15&list=PLYsWA1JpH4GcaytnZj8aHCeberbW-79y0
I am made up of super sweet brown sugar. When I took my first dive into the bowl, it took me almost three months to find a POT! (That WAS after a few bad dates with some
salt). But when I found him I was truly satisfied. He turned out to be amazing, everything I wanted in a SD (and no, he wasn’t made up of brown sugar). I would love to say that the cultural diversity of the city we live in was a major factor. Yet, I believe it was mostly due to my patients, my time, and my effort to continuously update my profile with every rejection, every date, and every interaction that came my way. In doing that, I was able to fine tune what I wanted from an arrangement, thus finding the perfect one.
I love the advice to keep changing up your profile! You should be a contributor for the blog. Email me for details email@example.com
A well-written profile is EVERYTHING! I’m still meeting a few POTs and seeing if there is anyone that will hold my attention beyond a couple of dates, but every last one of them LOVED my profile and said so. I need to start changing up my pic, though: that could very well bring some more traffic my way
I think being “brown sugar” is my issue. I’ve been told that because of that they weren’t interested. Maybe I need to work on my profile and take a few tips from other forums to land a potential.
I’m mature Brown sugar looking fur advice. @brook that video is not specific to Brown sugar! It’s a very vague generalized video. We need something that let’s us know what kind of Brown sugar, daddies are looking for and interested in.
I’m not brown, but I noticed some East and West Coast daddy profiles were more opened to diversity.
I am also not white but perceive more Southern bios to be specifying white/Caucasians. I don’t know if it is a coincidence or not with profiles I have read at Seeking Arrangement.
Here’s few tips that so far seem to be helping me. Now lets note that i’m a brown sugar baby who lives in a small town.
Its best to follow these steps in order to get the best result. To some, this might look like it’s overdoing things. but i would argue that by this time, you got nothing to lose, and you’re probably so bored to death thinking why anyone hasn’t message you yet.
1. Review his profile after he reviews yours: If you get profile visits, but no messages, then take it upon yourself to do something about it. In this case, return the favour by also checking out his profile and seeing if he matches what you’re looking for. If you do not like what you see, then move on honey. But if he seem potential, don’t just stop there.
2. Click the favourite bottom on top of his profile. This lets him know that you are interested as well, and it sets you apart from other sugar babies who did not take that step.
3. Take mental notes about the things you like about his profile before sending him that first message. This only applies to after you reviewed his profile and you like everything he listed. For example, you also like the fact that he is looking for someone to mentor or that he is seeking a long-term arrangement built on trust and respect. Remember ladies, this is very important so write down if you have to. This will most likely show him that you actually took the time to read his profile and that you care.
3. Now you’re ready to send him that message. It might go something like this:
“Hey there, i just finished glancing through your profile, and so far it looks like a lot of the characteristics you’re looking for in a person(i.e., sweet, trustworthy, drama-free) matches up to my own characteristics. Looking forward to hearing from you”. You can end it there because you did your part, and now you just wait.
4. The more messages you send, the better the response rate. It’s a numbers game so the more messages you send, the probability that at least one of those SDs will get back to you. You can copy and paste the message from step 3, but don’t forget to make it personalized to that specific sugar daddy your dealing with.
I think it’s hard being brown sugar, and in my case brown sugar and plus sized…but it’s not impossible. I have been on one date in the two months since joining seekingarrangements, he was to unsure of what he wanted. I told him to contact me when he was sure he was ready for an arrangement. POT view my profile and email me a lot, but it all loses steam. Like @brownsugarbaby says “it’s a numbers game”. About once a week I spend 2 hours searching, reviewing profiles and sending out messages. I may get 1 response to 20 emails being sent out. I’m being patient. I feel there is a lot of curiosity but at the end of the day the POT are not following through with their interest. The only real interest I have received have been from international men who are visiting my area and looking to date when they come here on business. This is good and bad. One it’s good they are interested but bad because I have to make sure they aren’t looking for an escort. Be careful ladies!
To all brown sugar babies, it takes us more time but we all know we are worth it so stay patient.
Am a newbie in this and reading all these comments sure helped , however been chatting with one SD today and it was going oky but once he asked what am looking for. I just froze ..please help on how to really …..honestly i was about to reply ” am looking to be spoiled as i am a full time research student so need to kill out some stress” 😒
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.