Home Sugar Support™ Forum Confessions sugar babies grow up to be sugar mummies

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Babydoll Babydoll 2 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

nectareen
    Participant

i’m in london uk and new on here. years ago, i had an intense loving relationship with a man 15 years my elder. in hindsight i’ve come to realise he was indeed my sd who spoilt me with genuine affection, quality time spent together, dining and travelling, and now and then lovely gifts. i never specifically asked for anything just said how much i liked something and soon enough he made it happen. he went out of his way to make me happy.. we cared a lot about each other and to this day , it is the most significant relationship i’ve had in my entire life. now that i’ve reached my 40s, i don’t think of myself and could no longer entertain a relationship with a man as a sb. i do expect the man to take care of expenses of our time together though. i am assertive and lay down my rules and expectations from day one. i also find myself more attracted to younger women now so i embrace fully my bisexuality. i need in my life both a strong financially secure and generous man and a younger and more submissive female companion. the tale of a king, a queen and princess charming..

• This topic was modified 2 years, 6 months ago by  nectareen.
    Brook
    Brook

Hi Nectareen,

Thanks for reaching out! It seems like you’re looking for more of a traditional relationship rather than a SB/SD situation. You shouldn’t have a problem finding a man who takes care of things, that’s common. But the bisexuality is definitely a plus. With the right man, it can be a major turn on!

Babydoll
    Babydoll
    Participant

I must confess, I’d definitely be into having both a sugar mommy and daddy – or rather having sugar parents – all for myself.
    It must be a rather rare occurrence, I’d think.

• This reply was modified 2 years, 5 months ago by Babydoll Babydoll.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.