Home Sugar Support™ Forum Ethnic Sugar Babies in India

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 8 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  MissRDM 1 month, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

prajas10
    Participant

Hey!

I am based out of Bangalore, India and I have recently created my profile on SA. I see that there are no topics here that cover the SB struggle that we face. The Indian SD’s are very different from the one’s in the US or Europe. Most are just looking for sex and want an agreement on a per meet basis. Anyways, this is just the experience I have had till now. Maybe I haven’t searched well enough, but it would be great if any Indian SB’s would get on here and help a sister out. Frankly, i am overwhelmed with all the messages and requests i am receiving. I would love to have a Sugar Sister based out of India as he or she would would be able to understand the issues that I face. I
    You can also get in touch with me on my email. Just let me know and I would give my email ID to you.

Thanks Sisters.

Cushions
    Cushions
    Participant

Darling,

I know what you are going through. Maybe, I can help. I know the sugar dating scene in India isn’t so great. Let me confess, I do have a sugar daddy since one year but I didn’t meet him on a sugar dating site. I met him somewhere outside. On some other platform. He wasn’t looking for sex or maybe he was, but he never said that to me. We struck a conversation and it went on that way for a while. At first the deal was, that we wouldn’t share our real names, but we did. Then we decided never to meet, then we did. Then we decided many other things and we did them anyway.

Now, the point of all of this is, he was a lonely man. Sapiosexual to be exact and lonely. He was going through a rough patch in his marriage. He was successful at an early age and as a result didn’t have time for a relationship. What I provided him is what he lacked in his marriage. I would lend him a ear whenever he needed someone to talk to, and those conversations happened over expensive dinners in posh restaurants. He would take me out shopping, he paid for my medical expenses, and he even bought me a brand new iPad. He did out of his own generosity, and I took the things I needed and sweetly declined what was not necessary.

Hope you get what I meant to share here, it is very much like a functional relationship, but I do not act greedy nor does he act lustful. One year later we still haven’t had sex, and I want to keep it that way. But we have between us, that’s special. You can’t pay to have that.

Love,
    Sugar Sister

Brownie918
    Participant

Hei sisters in india you can add me on kik browniie918

Babygirl111
    Participant

Hi there, I am currently very new in this whole sugar dating thing. Is there any way you guys can help me and figure out how it works?

krinna
    Participant

I have had a successful arrangement with one fine gentleman in India. It lasted for almost 2 years. It was a genuine and honest arrangement in all aspects. He was also a Background Verified member so that provided an extra piece of mind to me. Please email me at [email protected] if you would like to get his information. He still lives in South-East Asia and visits India few times a month. We had to end our arrangement as I moved to the US for further studies. He is from the US and before we ended our arrangement he helped me a lot with my admission, accommodation, and many other things in the US. He is a true sugar daddy and you will have a great time with him.

Please email if you are interested.

freewill124
    freewill124
    Participant

hi!! need a fellow sugar baby in bangalore im new to all this. lets talk on kik- ali.wil

Missshewta
    Missshewta
    Participant

Hi I m new in SA and I signed up and got approved and received a lot of non sexual messages only I m in India and looking to have contacts with other sugar sisters in India I can provide my email id if we can together eliminate salt daddies I have read over several articles here in let’s talk sugar so as far as now many want an arrangement without getting know each other and meeting . Let’s hope to work together and enjoy the benefits .

Missshewta
    Missshewta
    Participant

Hi I m new in SA and I am near Bangalore shall I send you a message in your kik

MissRDM
    Participant

Hi everyone! I would love to speak to some members on here about their experience with sugar relationships. This topic is so new and innovative it would be really great to know your view on this

mail me please – [email protected]

Regards!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.