Home Sugar Support™ Forum Connect with other Sugar Babies Sugar Babies in the Philippines

This topic contains 44 replies, has 31 voices, and was last updated by  Izeya 4 days, 3 hours ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 45 total)
  • Author
    Spoiled_Princess16
    Spoiled_Princess16
    Participant

Hi! I’m Gi! I’m from Iloilo City. I’m looking for sugar sisters anywhere in the PH. I’m new to SA and I kinda need advice. We could help each other in the Sugar Lifestyle. Thanks and hoping to meet you soon.

ScarBBy
    Participant

Hey Gi, I’m from Manila and I have a bit of experience as a SB on SA. What’s your e-mail? We can chat about your questions.

Prada Marie
    Participant

Hi, ScarBBy! I am a newbie and from Manila as well. Would love to ask questions as well. 🙂

Spoiled_Princess16
    Spoiled_Princess16
    Participant

Hey girls! I wasn’t around to answer your messages. My email is [email protected]
    We can also talk on WeChat. I’m princessgi94 there. 🙂

MestizaGal92
    MestizaGal92
    Participant

Hi girlies i don’t live in the PH but i’m half filipino with relatives that lives in Manila. Hope you guys are successful and be safe if you have any questions email me im [email protected]

MestizaGal92
    MestizaGal92
    Participant

forgot to mention I live in northern california

veeviktoria70
    Participant

Hi everyone,

New to the SB as well and needing some advice.

please feel free to email me here: [email protected].

Thank you and looking forward to hearing from you 🙂

-Vik

Chikungunya
    Participant

Hi, new to this thing but I’m from the Philippines and I am so happy that I’m not the only one out there! Any stories you can share?

EclairSB
    Participant

Hello darlings, I’m from the Philippines as well, Makati to be exact. Do you mind if I added you to my email as well? Or perhaps we could chat via Whatsapp? I’d like to know things and get some sugar sister as well!

Chikungunya
    Participant

Eclair, so interested in getting to talk to another SB! How may I reach you?

Lacus
    Participant

Are people in here still active?? I’m from Philippines too and need someone to talk to.

My email add is [email protected]

sassypetite
    sassypetite
    Participant

Hi i’m new to this also. Can someone help me too? do you have like a sb whatsapp group?

Lib_Elle
    Lib_Elle
    Participant

Hi! i think I’m the newest here. Is anyone still active here?

Rorosie
    Participant

Hello. I’m new to sugar dating world. I’m from the Philippines as well

Rosiemilkshake
    Participant

Hi. Let’s get in touch and talk about the world of sugar dating. I’m a newbie too

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 45 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.