Home Sugar Support™ Forum Connect with other Sugar Babies Sugar Babies in the Philippines

This topic contains 44 replies, has 31 voices, and was last updated by  Izeya 6 days ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 45 total)
  • Author
    celinedc
    celinedc
    Participant

Hello ladies, I’m quiet new to the sugar bowl as well and would love to meet and get together with other babies within Makati to exchange some stories and advise. Please add me on whatsapp, my username is wandergirl. I’d love to here from you.

Rosiemilkshake
    Participant

hi I was trying to add you on whatsapp but your number is needed so I can aDD you not the username. let’s talk 🙂

Rosiemilkshake
    Participant

hi let’s talk!

sugarbabyforthesis
    Participant

Hi Ladies!

Looking for FILIPINA SUGAR BABIES. I’m from Manila. I need your advices bcoz I am new here. Let’s talk and share me your experiences.
    Contact me and let’s meet up. Please reply and help a newbie here.

cheane
    Participant

Hello ladies is anyone here still active? Please I’m new here need an advice kindly message me at my email thanks [email protected]

Giiiiiiiiirl
    Participant

Hi! I just downloaded SA few days ago. I’m new to this thing. I’d love to talk to all of you about this. Do you girls have WhatsApp? Message me.2

Giiiiiiiiirl
    Participant

Zero nine one five nine four one seven three seven two.

frenchrose0945
    Participant

Hi sugar sisters! Im just one day old in SA, so any useful info/tips is really helpful
    1st question is how do i address the question what kind of arrangement do i want? Im just a bit hesistant how to answer it without sounding needy.

And how do you make your profile look good?

YssaNica
    YssaNica
    Participant

Hi girls! I’m a new sb from the philippines 🙂 Hope to make some sugar sisters here and share tips and ask for advice, if you want to contact me directly so we can be sugar sisters pls email me at [email protected] cant wait to hear from you 🙂

• This reply was modified 8 months ago by YssaNica YssaNica.
    chalalala
    chalalala
    Participant

Hi! I’m new in thr SD world. I never met a SD in person but was hoping to meet one. I’m from Tarlac so I need your advice and help on what to do and wear?

Ysiah06
    Participant

Hi Ysa here. I’m new to SA world. Finding for sugar sisters hope to hangout with them,share stories or give advices,And btw i’m just new here in Manila so its hard to find some friends here. Do you have Whatsapp group? Ysiah06 or3

alicebaby
    Participant

Hi Ladies! I’m from Philippines and I’m new in the SB world. Mind if you i can have a advice from those who’s successful. Kindly email me at [email protected]

Mary-Lou
    Participant

Hi mga kabayan!

I was born and bred in the Philippines but I am currently residing in Sydney right now and I am new to this SB-SD arrangements. I am married but I want to explore other options. If someone could message me at [email protected] to ask some advice on how to start with this sugar baby set up. I am not well versed with Whatsapp so please kindly message me at my email. Thanks in advance!

Mary-Lou
    Participant

Hi MestizaGal92!

Are u still in the business? How’s it going? Can I message u as well to ask you some questions? Thanks in advance!

Mary-Lou
    Participant

Mga kabayan!

How you maintain being incognito in any forms of communications like whatsapp or wechat? I am married so I wanted to be as incognito as I can when it comes to joining and communicating in arrangement websites like this. Thanks in advance for any advices/ suggestions! 🙂

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 45 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.