Home Sugar Support™ Forum Connect with other Sugar Babies sugar baby friends asap

This topic contains 268 replies, has 245 voices, and was last updated by Annabelles Annabelles 2 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 269 total)
  • Author

Saviixxx
    Participant

I would love love love to connect with some other sugar babies via text, a group chat would be nice. I’m new to all this and have a bunch of potential daddies but I’m SOO nervous hahaha idk why, I’m usually such a peoples person. I’m keeping it hidden from my friends in fear of judgment and it would be really nice to have some other girls to talk to who are just like me! any tips or stories would be helpful! xoxox

pastryandco
    pastryandco
    Participant

hey girl!! I ave been looking for other sugar baby friends too!

areila21
    areila21
    Participant

Let’s start a group text!! I’d love to connect and maybe even meet up with some of you guys in person… it’s so hard to decide who to tell about this and even though I have a few friends who do know they don’t completely understand.. Anyways let me know!

Saviixxx
    Participant

omg girls yes! feel free to text me @ and we can start a group chat! this is perfect bc I need other girls I can share my upcoming experiences with and who can give me advice and tips on their own experiences! and most definitely meet up if close by.

areila21
    areila21
    Participant

Hey it won’t let me see your number… send an email and then we can exchange number from there and then text each other after that maybe ??? [email protected]

• This reply was modified 2 years ago by areila21 areila21.

eyeswideopen
    Participant

hey! send me an email, I am in the exact same boat. i would love someone to talk to about everything.

eyeswideopen
    Participant
    Lady-95
    Lady-95
    Participant

Anyone from Newport, Orange County?

PreppySouthern
    PreppySouthern
    Participant

i am near greenville nc. would live to connect with anyone in the bowl. Especially ones who have been at this a while.

Ziahhaiz
    Ziahhaiz
    Participant

I’m new too! In the miami Florida area

Email me @: [email protected]

Sheisleaf
    Sheisleaf
    Participant

Hi email me i will share what I know about sugaring I’ve had luck in the past and am just getting back into it (: [email protected]

IndyBelle
    Participant

I’d love some new friends who understand this lifestyle! Plus I have some potentials but am super nervous about it. My email is [email protected]!

Saviixxx
    Participant

alright guys I sent both of you e-mails! just text me with your name and we can add you right in

Aquacvsa
    Participant

Hi

• This reply was modified 8 months, 4 weeks ago by  Aquacvsa.
    • This reply was modified 8 months, 4 weeks ago by  Aquacvsa.
    sabrinaJones
    sabrinaJones
    Participant

Do you have experience? I could really use the help.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 269 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.