Home Sugar Support™ Forum Connect with other Sugar Babies sugar baby friends asap

This topic contains 268 replies, has 245 voices, and was last updated by Annabelles Annabelles 2 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 226 through 240 (of 269 total)
  • Author
    leahlollipop
    leahlollipop
    Participant

I’m in London – my email is [email protected]
    Would love to be part of a group to chat and share experiences and make some friends, especially if in London to meet up and hang out?:)

Rans
    Participant

Can I join?
    [email protected]

Zeejay813
    Participant

I’m in the same spot .I would love to be able to talk about it It’s so scary yet I know I want to do this . Here’s my email I would love to have a sugar sister
    [email protected]

Zeejay813
    Participant

I’m in the same spot .I would love to be able to talk about it It’s so scary yet I know I want to do this . Here’s my email I would love to have a sugar sister
    [email protected]

littledevill
    littledevill
    Participant

Hey!! I would love to join… I don’t have any sugar sister… So I don’t talk about it, and I would love to join the group chat!! my email is [email protected]

saemyname
    Participant

Hey! I’m new and still learning, would love to have sugar sisters to chat with. Especially if you’re local to the Detroit area, or even Chicago!
    [email protected]

Blondeambitions
    Participant

I would love to be a part of a sb chat! I am extremely new to the sb life and a very introverted person! I’ve received many pod interaction and would just love some guidance and suggestions, etc! Thanks souch you lovely ladies😘👑

desidarling467
    desidarling467
    Participant

I would love love love to join…I’m pretty new and also from the Columbus/Cleveland, OH areas if anyone else is from around there too!
    email: [email protected]

Catalina Beiia
    Catalina Beiia
    Participant

I am also new i will love to have contact with another SB <3 [email protected]

karamarie20
    karamarie20
    Participant

I would really love some sugar friends !
    I am from Canada
    My email: [email protected]

SweetieGigi
    SweetieGigi
    Participant

I want to join as well!

Add me 🙂 [email protected]

• This reply was modified 10 months ago by SweetieGigi SweetieGigi.
    NicoleLuivan03
    NicoleLuivan03
    Participant

Anyone in the Long Beach area?

PureFun17
    PureFun17
    Participant

Chicago sugar baby here – [email protected] add me 🙂 I need more sugar Chicago friends. But other states works. I visit NYC, LA, Seattle, and other places

Ren97
    Ren97
    Participant

SB from Vancouver and new to the sugar bowl!

Email: [email protected]

23Butterflies
    23Butterflies
    Participant

Wisconsin SB – I’m about 1.5 hours north of Chicago! So anyone in northern Illinois is close to me 🙂

[email protected]

Viewing 15 posts - 226 through 240 (of 269 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.