Home Sugar Support™ Forum Connect with other Sugar Babies sugar baby friends asap

This topic contains 277 replies, has 253 voices, and was last updated by  sunflowahbabe 1 week, 1 day ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 271 through 278 (of 278 total)
  • Author

silvermist
    Participant

Hey lovely ladies! Hope you’re well. I am just delving into this world so I don’t know anything nor have any experience. I would love support and advice. I am open-minded and I’d be here for you as well. My email is [email protected]

ps: I’m from LA county, anybody who lives nearby, hit me up and let’s meet! 🙂

ethnicsugar
    Participant

Hey, I’d love to get to know other sugar babies! Please send me an email at [email protected]

Valen
    Participant

Hey girls!

So I’m fairly new at being a SB (like only a week) I’m also wanting some friends in this lifestyle so I don’t feel so bombarded.

I’m just having some thoughts about this one SD.

We’ve messaged back and forth for 2 days but haven’t actually met and he has decided to send me a large sum of money through a cheque.

I deposited it into my account (cause girl why not?? ) and I have to wait for the cheque to clear (which I find normal) but now he’s asking me to put it towards bitcoin ASAP..

I guess I’m more nervous that if the cheque bounces I’m left with this debt..

If any of you have experienced in anything similar please let me know!

Inamorato
    Inamorato
    Participant

@valen – it’s 100% a scam. The cheque will bounce. Don’t touch those funds, report this ‘SD’, and stop communicating with him.

honey889
    honey889
    Participant

[email protected]
    Hello I would not mind on making new friends and getting help from others ladies. 😊

Micah024
    Participant

Hi, ladies. I’d like to be apart of this as well. I’m new to the bowl and could use the advice
    Email- [email protected]

Goddess Crimson
    Goddess Crimson
    Participant

SB in Chicago looking to connect with other SB!!! Email me [email protected]

sunflowahbabe
    Participant

Hi ladies,

I’m new to the sugar baby lifestyle and I would really love to have friends who are also sugar babies. I’m located in San Jose, CA. Anyone else located in San Jose, CA let’s meet up, I would love to listen to your experience and receive help. If you’re not located in the silicon valley/bay area, it’s okay I would love to connect via email or text. The internet can only provide so much help and I think it’s best to find help and advice from sugar sisters. My email is [email protected]

Viewing 8 posts - 271 through 278 (of 278 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.