Home Forums Confessions Sugar Daddy but No Sugar

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Ambrose Ambrose 3 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

bbylux
    Participant

I’ve met this guy, 2 months ago. We hit it off and it was great, went on a few dates. I’m pretty new to this whole sugar bowl thing. But i’m pretty sure this some type of “relationship” that i’m in, isn’t beneficial for me. On the first date I thought the arrangement would be discussed and allowance (I didn’t have anyone to turn to at the time and help me guide through these situations) but it wasn’t. Our first date was romantic, he was really sweet and caring. Took me out on a stroll in the city we talked for hours about everything, trying to get to know one another. After that, we texted pretty much everyday; from right when he wakes up to go to work and when he goes to bed. I’m 19 and he’s 32. He hasn’t taken me out to some fancy place or took me shopping. I don’t know if he’s embarrassed to take me out or something bc of the 14 yr gap. I’m really confused bc I really like him. I know he has other sugar babies and it honestly doesn’t make me feel good inside (i feel like crap bc i know i deserve so much better). Especially, if he thinks he can get away with having me for free while he’s with other girls also. Probably helping them out with whatever they need (his budget is substantial) and i know he’s the real deal bc he’s a really successful man. He’s my ideal man, he’s the total package. I just can’t help but think why he didn’t discuss anything upfront with me before we started this. I’m really confused and I hate feeling this way, I’m obviously scared to let him know how I feel bc I don’t think he’ll ever feel the same way. Let’s face it, he is a SD and likes having many babies. I can’t change his mind or stop him. But at this point i’m scared bc i’m already falling for him and right when we first met he told me not to fall in love with him too quickly. And look where that’s gotten me.
    I’ve been on several other dates with POT’s but I feel something different with this guy.
    I have no idea how to handle this alone.

Ambrose
    Ambrose
    Participant

Okay, truth be told you do not sound like you are ready for the Sugar Bowl.

There is literally no reason for you to even talk to this guy again. You want a relationship and he is playing the field. It is impossible to salvage anything positive from what you are in. Block him on SA (or wherever you met him), block his phone number, remove him from any form of contacts you have. It is not possible to put the genie back in the bottle.

If, for some reason, you want to try being a SB again after this please spend a LOT of time reading up on what it entails. And stay off tumbler/instagram.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.