Home Sugar Support™ Forum Money Sugar mommy: real or myth?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by wavvvyyy wavvvyyy 5 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    wavvvyyy
    wavvvyyy
    Participant

Hey I’m a male sugar newbie and I’ve recently been in contact with about 10 POT sugar mommys. Things I’ve noticed about “sugar mommys”

1. they don’t read your profile or your messages. They all send me copy and paste messages with their phone number in it.
    2. they want to discuss allowances after the 3rd text being sent lol not a red flag but come on man, WHO ARE YOU FIRST??
    3. they are all “overseas working on a project”
    4. they all need your bank account information so their “account manager” can verify it for authenticity -_-
    5. neither one of them wants to use paypal or venom

EVERY. SINGLE. ONE. IS THE SAME!

are sugar mommys even a thing?? LOL serious question

teamswirl
    teamswirl
    Participant

There are some out there. You may not find one though. From what I have heard, on SA there are no real SM. I never hear about guys getting a SM. You could try going out to places in your area where wealthy women are known to hang out at. Just know that getting an SD is hard for us sometimes even when we are doing everything right. And there are plenty of daddies out there for us. On the other hand, mommies aren’t common and there are less of them out there. You could end up working way harder than us and may not even get an SM because they are so rare.

• This reply was modified 5 months ago by teamswirl teamswirl.

Icebag
    Participant

These are not women but men trying to get your bank account info to rip you off. The chances of finding a sugar momma, on the SA site, is slightly above zero. You’ll attract at least 500 men pretending to be women for every 1 “real” SM. You’re most likely just wasting your time.

wavvvyyy
    wavvvyyy
    Participant

yea I thought so lol thanks you guys! I had a feeling sugar mommys didn’t exist smh

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.