Home Sugar Support™ Forum BBW Sugar Sisters

This topic contains 13 replies, has 14 voices, and was last updated by  Nestle9218 1 year ago.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

Ladyday
    Participant

Idk if there was already a thread started for this but I would love if there was a way to connect with some of you BBW SB. I would love any advice and to just keep in touch. I can start it my email is [email protected]

Alexis G
    Alexis G
    Participant

Hi @ladyday Glad to see you active in the forums. 🙂 Are you new to the Sugar Bowl?

LadyM55
    Participant

Hey Ladyday, there is a Sugar Sisters forum that’s already started.

lasha_lane
    lasha_lane
    Participant

I know there is a sisters form already started, but maybe we can start a second SS list for BBW’s? For me that would be a major asset. My email is [email protected]

• This reply was modified 2 years, 5 months ago by lasha_lane lasha_lane. Reason: added email address
    Joey
    Joey
    Keymaster

@ladyday I see you’re a little over a month in. How has your Sugar Bowl experience been?

Anonymous

I literally cannot find the sugar sisters forum!

Systolic Chameleon
    Systolic Chameleon
    Participant

Hello ladies! I’d be interested in joining too. Maybe make a kik chat? Or WhatsApp?

PixieRush799
    PixieRush799
    Participant

Iam interested also
    Maybe start a WhatsApp chat?

Enneli
    Enneli
    Participant

Hi BBW-SS!
    I’d love to hear and talk to y’all too. If any of you want to message me, my email is [email protected]
    Enneli

londonhun
    Participant

hello,

I’m new to the sugar experince, I would love to be apart of your group, whatsapp or kik is good with me

terrywilson111
    Participant

i need a sugar babe , if you are interested … text me on or add me on facebook terry wilson

stsam
    Participant

^ For the ladies, Exhibit A on what a scammer/salt daddy/bot/serial rapist looks like.

– Terrible grammar and punctuation
    – Vague information (like there aren’t hundreds of Terry Wilson’s on facebook)

Kookiez
    Participant

Agreed new here.

Nestle9218
    Participant

Exactly!! I was just thinking the same thing..scammer!!

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.