This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  MillyDarling 4 days, 19 hours ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    RiRi CBD
    RiRi CBD
    Participant

Hey all

Anyone else craving a group for SBs in the Sydney area?
    Since Sydney’s a big place full of 1. opportunity and 2. scammers (both SBs and SDs).
    Could make a kik, fb group, whatever. Can also chat here. Some girls (or even SB guys) may want to meet up, work together, let off steam, combat scammers.
    Anything goes really.

I’ve been SBing for 3 years and live in the city area

x

MillyDarling
    Participant

Hi
    I’m interested in learning more about sugar babies in the sugar world. Specifically, other student sugar babies and their personal experiences dating daddies as opposed to regular dating. Email me at: [email protected] . I would really love to hear your opinions!
    Thanks

MillyDarling
    Participant

Hey RiRi,

I was wondering if you could email me, I have a few questions for a fellow sydney based baby. [email protected]
    Thanks!

marygrace_
    Participant

Hey RiRi! This is exactly the kind of forum I was searching for so thankyou!! I’m really really new to this whole thing and I have a few things that I’m nervous about and I would really love to talk to someone who is experienced in Sugaring, I was relieved when you said you’ve been doing it for 3 years because I’m trying to find someone with a bit of experience! Do you reckon we could email? Mine is [email protected] 🙂 Thankyou so much in advance!

EmilyNZ
    Participant

Hey Riri, I’ve been on and off SA for a few years now and have never been able to chat to anyone about my experiences. If you see this add me on kik emily.85 😊

MillyDarling
    Participant

Hey guys!

Would anyone be interested in doing a meet up soon?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.