Home Sugar Support™ Forum Sex The stress before sex

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 8 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  jacklury6 3 weeks, 5 days ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

sugarvixen
    Participant

I had a sugar daddy for a couple months but we broke up. Now I am seeing this new man and we established an arrangement where we would be intimate. He invited me to his hotel room but since its a new sugar daddy I am very stressed and I wonder how do you handle first time sex and control your nervosity.

SouthernSD
    SouthernSD
    Participant

Drink. Heavily if needed. Let him take the lead. Hopefully he is an Alpha and not a Beta.

sugarvixen
    Participant

That sounds like the perfect way to get raped and taken advantage of.

SouthernSD
    SouthernSD
    Participant

That’s not what I meant. You obviously would not lose your facilities, this is someone you should have got to know and feel comfortable with but just need to relax a bit for the sex part. He should be able to take the lead and make you feel comfortable and make it an enjoyable experience.

teajay23
    teajay23
    Participant

I’m fairly new to the sugar bowl, but when coming into a new sexual relationship with my SD I treat it just like every other first experience with a new person. Make sure your SD knows what you are and are not comfortable with. Teasing, sexual conversations help me relax as well. Good luck 😊

bbb
    Participant

@sugarvixen

• This reply was modified 2 weeks ago by  bbb.

I’ll lend my unpopular opinion on this.. If you’re nervous to the extent that you’re questioning whether or not you want to do that- its simple, dont do it. If you truly wanted to, you would be excited/looking forward to the experience.

Yes, a glass of wine makes some people feel more relaxed, and some people see alcohol as a recreational thing to do on a date.. but if you *need* alcohol to do something- that means you would not do it sober aka while of sound mind/body. And, it blurs the lines of consent. You cannot consent while you’re intoxicated.

So ill have to agree to disagree with you on this one SouthernSD, although I have enjoyed everything else you have written.

Plus, if you’re not really into it, your SD will know & it wont be fun for either of you. I’d rather have no sex than bad sex. Thats me tho..

jacklury6
    Participant

You not feeling good then you should not meeting with him. Otherwise you have try understand him

jacklury6
    Participant

Hello,
    I have heard, Some time the reason of his behavior is Erectile Dysfunction. So first you have to give advice him to treat Erectile Dysfunction.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.