Home Sugar Support Forum™ First Meetings The time an SB tried to move in with me

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by DavidSD DavidSD 1 month, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    DavidSD
    DavidSD
    Participant

This was maybe my 3rd date with this SB. She was incrediably nice. Still to this day one of the kindest people I have ever met in my life. One of those people that get taken advantage of because they never say no. That was her. A very sweet girl, and honestly I enjoyed being a person in her life that could allow her to relax and be spoiled, because she really didn’t have much of that anywhere else.

So on our 3rd date I invited her over to my house. It was a week before her birthday so I decided to throw a little party for her. We cooked out on the grill, I got her a little cake and a present. It was something she had wanted for a long time. There were tears in her eyes she was so overcome. To this day this moment is still my favorite sugaring moment. Not any sex, not beautiful women, this moment of doing something special for someone. Afterwards we went hiking at a local park, stopped by my work to play with the virtual reality system I have there, and then back to my house.

When she first came over to my house she brought a duffle bag in with her, which I thought was kinda strange. But I figured maybe she is going to want to change after hiking, jump in the shower, who knows. When we get back I put on a movie (pitch perfect 2) and we cuddle on the couch to watch it, talk and kiss.

When the movie is done it’s getting late and I mention that I am getting tired. She agrees and says she may slip into her pajamas.

What?!?

I must have a very confused look on my face because she stops and we have a very awkward silence. Because I can’t figure out a polite way to ask the question I’m thinking she finally breaks the silence by asking if I was expecting her to spend the night. I said “oh god no” perhaps to adamantly, and she nervously laughed and said that she was glad. That she was happy to stay if I wanted her too, and wanted to make me happy, but it was easier for her to go home.

At some point in setting up the date she had asked something about coming back to my house after the park. In the context of, if she would leave after or not, and I said I would like her to stay. To me that meant, stay and watch a movie. For her it meant, spend the night.

And that was the night an SB tried to move in with me.

Expired
    Participant

🤣🤣🤣
    That made me laugh. I always enjoy your walks down memory lane! I hope I get to be one of the good memories for an SD.

Danielle
    Danielle
    Participant

You’d be surprised how many SDs want their SBs to spend the night. I don’t think it’s too crazy of an assumption. That said, I always prefer to come home to my own bed.

Newbiegal
    Participant

My SD just asked me if I’d want to stay at his loft for the weekend on our date yesterday. I said no, I work on the weekends and have classes. Sunday’s are my only day off, so I study, clean, Netflix binge… whatever. It’s my day. That date was our 5th (? I think), and he wants to spend a weekend with me?! Sheesh!
    I’m flattered but nope.

DavidSD
    DavidSD
    Participant

Yeah, an overnight would be fun, but a surprise overnight was a little confusing. Kudos to her though for being open to it. She truely was a sweet girl and wanted to be a good SB.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.