Home Sugar Support Forum™ Advice Thoughts On My Profile

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Ambrose Ambrose 6 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Joyful Times
    Joyful Times
    Participant

Hi! I do understand that sugar babies can not view other sugar babies profiles, so I’m looking for the help of the professional daddies on here. I have read all of the articles and advice given on this website and others, including Malia’s (which is wonderful.) I try to use this to my advantage and am active in sending the first message to Sugar Daddies. The thing about this is I don’t receive the responses that I would like. i.e Many salty daddies… not even Splenda.

I would love to get some advice from a Sugar Daddy so I could improve my profile and take out anything that may put someone off. Or add some things that may be appealing.
    Thank you!
    Joyful Times

SouthernSD
    SouthernSD
    Participant

@Joyful times
    We need your profile name or alpha numeric ID from the address bar. SA and LTS are not linked and I searched joyful times and many profiles came up.

• This reply was modified 6 months ago by SouthernSD SouthernSD.
    Malia
    Malia
    Participant

Thanks for the praise!
    It is highly unusual you are not getting any messages. Combined with @SouthernSD not finding your profile, my best guess is that your profile is hidden.
    Check your settings on SA. By the top right corner where you see an icon with your profile picture, there is an arrow. Click on it for the drop down menu and then, go to settings. Look for search and dashbord and click on “visible”.

Joyful Times
    Joyful Times
    Participant

Ok. This is what appears in the address bar when I view my profile. Hope this helps. Thank you! I have also checked and made sure my profile is visible :)
    567b99df-6b40-4c28-8ec8-60f06aff57ce

Ambrose
    Ambrose
    Participant

@Joyful Times

Your profile isn’t bad. But there is clear room for improvement.

1: Pictures
    Your black & white picture is not a great one. It is not as flattering as your other ones. The same with the tree picture. Stand up straight and give a big smile. Your smile is amazing. Use it.

2: Why
    You hint at it a bit in your profile. But “I would love to fill that special daddy’s life with joy” needs to be a bit more clear.

Other than that, you are on the right track.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.