Home Sugar Sisters Forum™ Confessions Thoughts on Snapchat filers for profile pics

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 9 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  craig adrian 2 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Kaye
    Kaye
    Keymaster

What are your guys’ thoughts on using the infamous snapchat filters (dogs, butterfly crown) for profile pics? I’ve seen quite a few and have mixed feelings. I personally don’t think SDs appreciate you have dog noses and bunny ears in photos.

Alexis G
    Alexis G
    Keymaster

I have to agree with @Kaye 100% Those filters should stay on SnapChat where they belong. Although I know we all think we look cute as puppies and princesses with flower crowns, potential SDs don’t find it quite so endearing. A POT wants to see you and all your gorgeousness, not how you might look if you transformed into a bunny. :-)

SouthernSD
    SouthernSD
    Participant

Terrible, horrible, plain stupid.
    I touched on this on in my “Trends” post. The dog filter, seriously, what posses someone looking for a wealthy guy make themselves look like a dog.
    If you want to be discreet, blur your face out. The older SB doing it just screams ” NEXT”.

The filter that makes you look like they have tons of make up on, makes me wonder, What are they hiding?

And lastly the double/mirror like picture confuses me. If I’m confused what you look like do you think I going to message you?

Brook
    Brook
    Keymaster

If an SD has one on the other hand.. well that’s just funny.

DiscSnaps
    DiscSnaps
    Participant

I think it’s okay as a main profile/public picture as it protect’s one privacy; however, there should not be any in a private gallery.

*switches on SnapChat and takes selfie with squirrel lense* lol

Zenya Rose
    Zenya Rose
    Participant

Hi Kaye,
    I am incline to agree.
    We are presenting ourselves in a professional light on Seeking Arrangement.
    Save the silliness for your SD.

Texabbott
    Participant

Using Snapchat filters on SA pictures is one of my pet peeves!
    It’s hard to tell what the woman actually looks like and gives off an immature vibe that only makes you harder to relate to.
    I also feel like it accentuates the age difference between a SD and potential SB in an uncomfortable way. I’m a Gen X SD and I think it’s stupid, so imagine what a SD in their 50s or 60s thinks…
    Seriously ladies, you think it’s cute and it’s really not, so just stop with the Snapchat filters already!

Joey
    Joey
    Keymaster

DUMB! Espec the dog!

ppppink
    ppppink
    Participant

I opted NOT to include snap filters but did include a photo I had drawn hundreds of emoji flowers on. lol

craig adrian
    Participant

I am using snapchat filters from FineFilterz.com and it is awesome with lots of designs. I really love it.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.