Home Sugar Support™ Forum Confessions Top 100 – Best SD profiles

Tagged: , ,

This topic contains 7 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by SimpleSimone SimpleSimone 2 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

AFuryforluxury
    Participant

There’s a sweet reward for those who never stop seeking for that wonderful sparkling SD.

The rules : no hints leading to his profile. Try to find a profile that tops the previously mentioned. Can’t wait to see who’ll be Top 1!!

Copy only the part that made you gasp in awe !

My choice # 100

Mr. Respectful
    His introduction section :
    ” Welcome gorgeous Lady,

Before listing all my good points, I’d like you to remember that underneath this virtual frenzy, lies multiple layers and although I choose to present the positive ones, perfection is just a myth.

Refine and literate gentleman, I spend a lot of my freetime reading classics and the newspaper, old school you say? I’m on par with technology but won’t ever deny my past.”

His looking for section :

A young lady to enjoy the outdoors, especially cycling and swimming. Beach house is ready for us ! Someone that can make me laugh hard, stimulate my senses and make me truly feel relaxed.

Being extremely busy, which is an obvious statement, my ideal companion needs to have a flexible schedule and understand the possible offsets in our planning. I’ll always confirm in advance and will expect the same treatment from you.

As a married man, discretion is mandatory. I have no intention of changing my status, simply in need for greater excitements. Daytime is highly preferred, with very occasional weekends or week nights dates. That said, we won’t be confined in a hotel room on each dates.

My opinion :
    Not bad at all ! Schedule won’t work for me, but if he’s genuine, he sounds quite the catch.

SimpleSimone
    SimpleSimone
    Participant

@afuryforluxury:

Read it and weep with joy! The best I have seen so far and the original is even better (I deleted a couple of small things that would have given away location etc. but tried not to diminish the awesomeness too much).

About Me

I am a man who has an eclectic range of tastes. These interests span things as diverse as an aged scotch, high-performance cars, art, and the company of a lovely woman. On the less snobby side, I enjoy a good baseball game or football game, movie (including classics), spending time with my dog and even a good book – although this last one is tough to do with someone. During the day I work hard and am in Tech, although I should fess up that my degrees are in History and an MBA. Hopefully that means I can at least have a well-rounded conversation.

In terms of other things you would like to know, I am looking to be discreet. That does entail going out, having fun together, just that I will be deliberate in the places we go. I also am probably looking for getting together a couple of times a month.

On our dates, you can expect me to plan the event, ideally melding what I learn about your interests and sharing places and things I enjoy. That might be exploring whiskey or cocktails, a nice dinner or exploring something unique in the city. I am looking for someone who will enjoy the feel of a date, flirtation, even that brush of a hand up her thigh under the table that promises more.

Looking For:

The short answer is a woman who will enjoy small adventures with me and being spoiled. That means she will value a nice dinner out, wine, conversation, flirting and then intimate time as the arrangement moves forward. I want the spark of attraction and us to both be excited for that next meeting.

If you’re still reading, you get to the detail which is hopefully more than half the fun. I want a woman who will enjoy learning something from me, either exploring one of my passions and sharing a good time together or one who is looking for a mentor. In both cases, I want something ongoing and more than a month long. I would love to be able to learn from you, even if it’s just learning about you, but I’d love that to be something you’re interested in, exploring or just excited to share. Of course, I am looking for an attractive sugar baby, but I also want one who can carry on a conversation and who feels some of that same spark I spoke about earlier too. That all comes back to wanting something ongoing.

Finally, things to know about me for something ongoing. My schedule can be challenging and my availability usually has to be planned. So your schedule needs to work with evenings together, the occasional (non-intimate) lunch or daytime meet, and a rare day off. You obviously will not need to spend for anything for our dates, and I am very open to balancing gifts/allowances in a manner that best works for you.

My opinion: Geographically unavailable for me but some very lucky lady is in for a treat!

SouthernSD
    SouthernSD
    Participant

My real profile, not the Southern one, the one I actually use when I’m looking for anew SB is so good it should be in the Smithsonian Museum. 🤷‍♂️

SimpleSimone
    SimpleSimone
    Participant

@southernsd

While I, of course, have tremendous respect for you as the “Elder-daddy” as it were…as one of the official arbiters of SD profile excellence in this thread, I think it would be helpful in the formal judging to have (perhaps) a bit more “objective” evidence than your (admittedly expert) self review.

Care to share so that we may all bask in your SD brilliance?😘

SouthernSD
    SouthernSD
    Participant

@simplesimone

If you would ever return to your freshly minted IG account, said profile just might come to light.

SimpleSimone
    SimpleSimone
    Participant

Why thank you kind sir! I could not figure out how to DM you so thought it a lost cause. I will check it forthwith!

SouthernSD
    SouthernSD
    Participant

@simplesimone. Still crickets, it’s not hard especially since I DMed you, just reply to me🤷‍♂️

SimpleSimone
    SimpleSimone
    Participant

I was doing it on a laptop not an app and it looks as though DM is not available outside of the app. Will have to get the app (assuming it is easily found in the App Store thingie- stay tuned!)

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.