Home Sugar Support™ Forum Confessions Top 100 – Worst SD profiles

This topic contains 17 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by SimpleSimone SimpleSimone 8 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    SFwinefan
    SFwinefan
    Participant

I figured I would attempt to jump start the discussions again, since I ran across one as I logged on for a lark, here you go on a new posting for a SB (yeah, I know not an SD, but I thought you’d find the focus on a POT SD – NOT – amusing). I know it will entice me to reach out immediately for someone to take out for dinner!

Headline: Dom Stuff?

About Me
    I’m an agoraphobic video game addict and anime connoisseur. I like dorky things.

Seeking
    NSA, simple and fun times. I’m over feelings and commitment, looking for something more satisfying. Also trying to get housing and get on my feet.

hoosierdaddy
    Participant

I literally had not seen Simone’s excellent examples from last month due to the spam avalanche that buried the board. I can’t say it made my day, but certainly will have its impact. As for SFwinefan, other than the curious combo of “dom stuff” and agoraphobia (how does that work?), isn’t this actually an above average SB profile?

SimpleSimone
    SimpleSimone
    Participant

@hoosierdaddy,

So nice to know that I am helping to make the world a better place😃

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.