Home Sugar Support™ Forum Relationships Trying to make things work out in a long distance relationship

Tagged: 

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by DogDaddy DogDaddy 1 year ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

ldr2018
    Participant

I have always been told by friends how rough long distance relationships can be. It’s difficult not being able to spend your times with the person you love and it can be harder in matters of trust, believe me, I’ve been there. However, here I am again trying to work things out with a foreign woman. She’s all the way from Peru and here I am in California. I don’t know if this one will work but I want it to really work out this time. Any advice on how I can actually make things work out with her?

DogDaddy
    DogDaddy
    Participant

Open relationship. See other people when you’re apart and be together when you’re together.

SFwinefan
    SFwinefan
    Participant

@ldr2018, the best way to make such a long distance relationship work is to cheat on her. It gets you that contact you need so you can focus on the emotional and conversational support when you’re on the phone/online with her.

Dedicating your life to celibacy to engage in the long distance relationship also works. She might like knowing that you’re pure and untouched even by her!

@DogDaddy, the OP is either a fake post or completely out of line for posting on LTS (hence my reply)

DogDaddy
    DogDaddy
    Participant

Yes. We’re going for the same thing here. I’m just not as funny as you are.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.