Home Sugar Support™ Forum News Want to lend your voice?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Kwippy18 Kwippy18 1 year, 3 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Kaye
    Kaye
    Keymaster

SeekingArrangement is always looking for members of the Sugar Baby community who want to share their stories with the world. If you’d be interested in lending your voice for upcoming press stories, we’d love to hear from you! Drop your info below..

IndySB40
    Participant

I might be interested in this………..I’m just starting out the SB life, at 40 years old. Single, no kids, so I’m thinking why not? Could do a blog on the beginnings of being an “older” SB and my adventures…..

Melissa

BabyRegan
    BabyRegan
    Participant

I wouldn’t mind sharing my voice. I’m 18, live in Los Angeles, and currently waiting for my university acceptance letters. I’m a “brown” sugar baby and still haven’t found the right daddy yet. I’m in my senior year, and can’t wait for my journey as a college girl! My email is [email protected]. kik is @tobeawesomesauce

Kwippy18
    Kwippy18
    Participant

@babyregan, wow I gave so many questions for u considering we’re both 18 I would love to compare stories 😂😂

Btw when u say u haven’t found the right sd, does that mean you’ve got offers but turned them downl? I know for myself a lot of guys are skeptical of my age and even when I show them my Id they think I got a forged one because I look really young- haha .

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.