Home Sugar Sisters Forum™ First Meetings Wants Me To Travel To Another Country For First Meet

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  sensuous 28 4 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    OhSnapSugar
    OhSnapSugar
    Participant

Hey guys. I’m new to the Bowl, started talking to this POT. We Skyped once to verify each other and he said that he wants us to meet in two weeks. He’ll take care of all the travel expenses and even send me some money so I know he’s real. Also the allowance he said he’d give is a lot, which makes me question if he’s for real. (When the deal s too good….that sort of thing). And we haven’t spoken again since the first time, so wondering if he’s a flake, although he did say he’s quite busy.
    Now, should I agree to meet him outside my country for the first time? What advice can you give me if your answer is yes?

Brook
    Brook
    Keymaster

Hi Phenix,
    Here are some blogs about that topic. https://www.letstalksugar.com/advice/flying-meet-sugar-daddy/
    https://www.letstalksugar.com/news/avoiding-online-scammers/
    Overall, if it seems too good to be true, it probably is. Take the steps to make yourself safe and trust your gut.

Brook
    Brook
    Keymaster
    OhSnapSugar
    OhSnapSugar
    Participant

Thanks @brook!

sensuous 28
    Participant

I myself have concerns about meeting a pot out of town or state. I just told Brook that I want to see my family again. And I watch a lot of Life time, and the I D channel, so my paranoia gets the best of me lol. So my answer to you is, No,No,No, HELL No. I don’t mean to scare you, but I wouldn’t suggest leaving town or this sate, let alone the country. That’s not safe when you first meet someone. I myself when on a date with a guy a cross town 10 years.ago. It ended with that whack job punctureing all 4 of my tires when he didn’t get what he want after the date. A man can turn on you when he gets you alone. If that happens it’s best to be in familiar surroundings so you can find your way back to safety. If you want to leave the country with a SD, give it a year. Yes I said a year, in the meantime, tell this guy to meet you at a local Star Bucks. STAY SAFE :-)

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.