Home Sugar Support Forum™ Sex Watching Him Touch Himself – tips???

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Charmingandwitty Charmingandwitty 1 week, 4 days ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    PaganoftheGoodTimes
    PaganoftheGoodTimes
    Participant

I’m meeting up with this guy who wants to pay me to watch him masturbate. He likes being walked in on, like he’s been caught. It’s part of a role play he’s done before and he likes it when girls have a big reaction, either turned on or shocked or intrigued. Has anyone ever done this before and do you maybe have some pointers for how I might “appear to be intrigued” . I thought I might tell him I want to watch him finish, tell him what to do, make him feel like he has to cum for me. Any tips??

Danielle
    Danielle
    Participant

I’m assuming this is not the first time you’ll be meeting him? That you’ve already had a M&G in a public place?

Someone else might be able to give you pointers for this question, but I just want to make sure you’re being safe.

Charmingandwitty
    Charmingandwitty
    Participant

Here’s the key to sexual role playing: Be genuinely interested. If you’re not into it, don’t do it. It will wind up being uncomfortable for you and a disappointment for the person who requested the role play. Knowing your boundaries is an integral part of any interaction with any sexual relationship but goes doubly for fetish/kink situations. If voyeurism happens to be your thing, go with the flow, do what you would naturally do.

I second what @Danielle says about safety, there’s only one you, protect her. If you have a bad vibe, if you haven’t already had a M&G, if he’s asking you to come to his home before you’re comfortable with the idea, bail. Send a polite message stating why you’re uncomfortable and get gone. Good luck!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.