Home Sugar Support™ Forum Money Ways to ask for money or gifts

This topic contains 35 replies, has 17 voices, and was last updated by  BestMoorsQ 4 days, 14 hours ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 36 total)
  • Author

Lena1993
    Participant

In what ways do you ask for money of gifts? What sentences do you use and what’s the correct moment to use them?

I have had a very long sugar relationship and things have changed. We used to meet very little and he would pay for some of my daily expenses. Even if I had bigger expectations I used to accepted it because feelings were involved for both of us.
    Now we travel together, I take days off of my job, I have expenses during those trips, I want gifts in certain special days, I may need some “really high end” shopping to fit in some places. I can see on Google that he’s used to high maintenance women.
    No, I can’t be direct with this one as I am with a SD. He’s hidding from me his real network (or so he thinks..) and he doesn’t seem to want a material girl. I could leave him but he’s a catch in too many aspects.

So basically I need ways to ask a “boyfriend” for gifts or money.

ScorpioRising
    ScorpioRising
    Participant

If he’s not paying ALL your travel expenses and otherwise making sure you’re appropriate to be in the places he’s taking you (re: clothes/shopping), then I don’t think he’s a very good sugar daddy. If feelings are in play, you don’t have to drop him. But I think direct is your only option to get what you want.

You don’t have to demand he take you shopping and cut a check, but you can find a calm time to spend a while talking and say, “Daddy, I love you and have been so happy over these X months, but can we sit down to talk about the situation of our relationship? You remember we met on Seeking Arrangement, and I’m so glad I met a man that I truly and deeply connected with. And now that our relationship has evolved from being occasional to serious, I need to address the financial aspects of the sugar relationship we entered. When I take off work to spend time with you, it puts a financial burden on me that I need my sugar daddy to make up for. I love doing it, but the challenges are real. When you take me out to [fancy place XYZ] I feel uncomfortably underdressed, because I can’t afford the appropriate attire. I love being together, so I am being vulnerable right now expressing my feelings, wants, and needs.” Begin discussion.

If you have a specific ask (beginning a monthly allowance, for example) decide what phrasing you want to use to ask for it and make it easy for him to know what you want. If he gets angry or defensive, red flag. If he needs to think about his ability to provide what you ask for, that’s fine. If he can’t or won’t change his behavior, you will need to decide if the feelings part makes up for the lack of sugar.

Lena1993
    Participant

Thanks!! 🙂

If I call him Daddy or I remember him of SA he will unleash the dogs.

What I pay for the trips are my expenses while there (plus money that I don’t make at work) because he’s working so he can’t be with me all day.

He is being behaving uncomfortable around the money subject from the day we met. It’s very very hard to make him talk about it and when happens, he’ll finish it as soon as possible.
    He forgot many times my “allowance”, then not always remember on the next meeting and I don’t dare to ask him because I don’t want him to think I am with him for money. I think he owns me 1790 GBP + whatever I spent on trips. Now he’s saying that he’s gonna give me what he “owns me” for the last trip but I don’t even count on it.
    Maybe it’s also my fault because I feel intimidated by his seriousness when it comes to this topic and I don’t dare to talk freely.
    I even called him stingy in a playful way and he got offended.

When it comes to the Christmas gift…I was asking him what he wants me to get him but he’s not asking back too 🙁

I am going to leave him if the situation doesn’t improve mostly because I feel unappreciated (and more after seeing what other men did or would do for me). I am super frustrated because I know him for more than 2 years

• This reply was modified 1 year, 3 months ago by  Lena1993.

Deedee
    Participant

You need to decide if the risk Is worth the reward..However,, this is business, regardless of how much you like him….. he needs to respect your position… If he doesn’t respond favorably when you bring it up, detach your feelings if you decide to stay….

Danielle
    Danielle
    Participant

This guy is not an SD. In fact he sounds slightly aggressive/maybe even emotionally abusive(?) if he takes it out on you for you mentioning money when you met on a SA in the first place. That’s not ok. And the fact that HE owes YOU money? Unacceptable! You should not be paying for things while he’s off on business during a trip. Meals and incidentals should still be provided for. The fact that you need to ask this question says that he’s not even giving you an allowance. Because you shouldn’t have to ask.

Honestly, talk to him but I think you should drop him. This is not normal and there are real SDs out there!

Lena1993
    Participant

@danielle I know there are better SD’s out there. I had them and I didn’t had this issues :(.
    I am planning to asking him from now on very directly what aspects of our trip is he gonna cover and don’t leave the house if I don’t agree.
    He do does provides me allowance normally but he forgets to get cash (or so he says). I even once made him go to the ATM

It may also be a problem the fact that some girls in SA settle for a very very little.

• This reply was modified 1 year, 3 months ago by  Lena1993.
    SouthernSD
    SouthernSD
    Participant

@lena1993 you seem like a sweet girl but Danielle is right, based on what you’ve stated this is not what you two agreed to. This guy is flat out using you, SD are usually well organized and know when and why their moneys is due. Have I forgot, sure, but I also tell my SB that if it’s close to some deadline and they need the money, to remind me.

“It may also be a problem the fact that some girls in SA settle for a very very little.” That’s a white elephant and has nothing to do with what you agreed upon. If he wants to pay very little then let him find someone that wants very little.

Lena1993
    Participant

@southernsd Thanks for the advice!

I will be hard on this topic this month and if I don’t get what I want I’ll leave him. That is why I was asking for specific ways to ask for gifts or money.

KoitanR
    Participant

w w w. buyrealdocuments.cc – Our team is a unique producer of quality fake documents.
    We offer only original high-quality fake passports, driver’s licenses, id card, certificates, diplomass, stamps and other products for a number of countries like:
    USA, Australia, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Italy, Finland, France, Germany, Netherlands, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, Norway, Malaysia, Poland, United Kingdom. This list is not full.

To get the additional information and place the order just visit our website:

w w w. buyrealdocuments.cc

>> Contact e-mail:

General support: support(a)buyrealdocuments.cc

—————————–
    Keywords:

obtain fake passports,,
    obtain false passports,
    obtain novelty passports,
    obtain fake driver license,
    obtain false driver license,
    obtain novelty driver license,
    obtain Diplomatic passports,
    purchase fake passports,,
    purchase false passports,
    purchase novelty passports,
    purchase fake driver license,
    purchase false driver license,
    purchase novelty driver license,
    purchase Diplomatic passports,
    sell fake passports,,
    sell false passports,
    sell novelty passports,
    sell fake driver license,
    sell false driver license,
    sell novelty driver license,
    get fake passports,,
    get false passports,
    get novelty passports,
    get fake driving license,
    get false driving license,
    get novelty driver license,
    get Diplomatic passports,

buy Argentine fake passports, driving licence, id card, certificates, diplomas for sale online
    buy Australian fake passports, driving licence, id card, certificates, diplomas for sale online
    buy buy Austrian fake passports, driving licence, id card, certificates, diplomas for sale online
    buy Belgian fake passports, driving licence, id card, certificates, diplomas for sale online
    buy Brazilian fake passports, driving licence, id card, certificates, diplomas for sale online
    buy Bulgarian fake passports, driving licence, id card, certificates, diplomas for sale online
    buy Canadian fake passports, driving licence, id card, certificates, diplomas for sale online
    buy Chinese fake passports, driving licence, id card, certificates, diplomas for sale online
    buy Cuban fake passports, driving licence, id card, certificates, diplomas for sale online
    buy Cypriot fake passports, driving licence, id card, certificates, diplomas for sale online
    buy Czech fake passports, driving licence, id card, certificates, diplomas for sale online
    buy Danish fake passports, driving licence, id card, certificates, diplomas for sale online
    buy Dominican Republic fake passports, driving licence, id card, certificates, diplomas for sale online
    buy Ecuadorian fake passports, driving licence, id card, certificates, diplomas for sale online
    buy Estonian fake passports, driving licence, id card, certificates, diplomas for sale online
    buy Finnish fake passports, driving licence, id card, certificates, diplomas for sale online
    buy French fake passports, driving licence, id card, certificates, diplomas for sale online
    buy German fake passports, driving licence, id card, certificates, diplomas for sale online
    buy Greek fake passports, driving licence, id card, certificates, diplomas for sale online
    buy Hungarian fake passports, driving licence, id card, certificates, diplomas for sale online
    buy Icelandic fake passports, driving licence, id card, certificates, diplomas for sale online
    buy Indian fake passports, driving licence, id card, certificates, diplomas for sale online
    buy Indonesian fake passports, driving licence, id card, certificates, diplomas for sale online
    buy Irish fake passports, driving licence, id card, certificates, diplomas for sale online
    buy Israeli fake passports, driving licence, id card, certificates, diplomas for sale online
    buy Italian fake passports, driving licence, id card, certificates, diplomas for sale online
    buy Japanese fake passports, driving licence, id card, certificates, diplomas for sale online
    buy Korean fake passports, driving licence, id card, certificates, diplomas for sale online
    buy Latvian fake passports, driving licence, id card, certificates, diplomas for sale online
    buy Lithuanian fake passports, driving licence, id card, certificates, diplomas for sale online
    buy Luxembourgian fake passports, driving licence, id card, certificates, diplomas for sale online
    buy Malaysian fake passports, driving licence, id card, certificates, diplomas for sale online
    buy Mexican fake passports, driving licence, id card, certificates, diplomas for sale online
    buy Monegasque fake passports, driving licence, id card, certificates, diplomas for sale online
    buy Dutch fake passports, driving licence, id card, certificates, diplomas for sale online
    buy New Zealand fake passports, driving licence, id card, certificates, diplomas for sale online
    buy Norwegian fake passports, driving licence, id card, certificates, diplomas for sale online
    buy Philippine fake passports, driving licence, id card, certificates, diplomas for sale online
    buy Polish fake passports, driving licence, id card, certificates, diplomas for sale online
    buy Portuguese fake passports, driving licence, id card, certificates, diplomas for sale online
    buy Romanian fake passports, driving licence, id card, certificates, diplomas for sale online
    buy Russian fake passports, driving licence, id card, certificates, diplomas for sale online
    buy Saudi Arabia fake passports, driving licence, id card, certificates, diplomas for sale online
    buy Singapore fake passports, driving licence, id card, certificates, diplomas for sale online
    buy Slovak fake passports, driving licence, id card, certificates, diplomas for sale online
    buy Slovenian fake passports, driving licence, id card, certificates, diplomas for sale online
    buy South African fake passports, driving licence, id card, certificates, diplomas for sale online
    buy Spanish fake passports, driving licence, id card, certificates, diplomas for sale online
    buy Swedish fake passports, driving licence, id card, certificates, diplomas for sale online
    buy Swiss fake passports, driving licence, id card, certificates, diplomas for sale online
    buy Taiwan fake passports, driving licence, id card, certificates, diplomas for sale online
    buy Thai fake passports, driving licence, id card, certificates, diplomas for sale online
    buy Turkish fake passports, driving licence, id card, certificates, diplomas for sale online
    buy Emirati fake passports, driving licence, id card, certificates, diplomas for sale online
    buy British fake passports, driving licence, id card, certificates, diplomas for sale online
    American fake passports, driving licence, id card, certificates, diplomas for sale online

To get the additional information and place the order just visit our website:

w w w. buyrealdocuments.cc

>> Contact e-mail:

KlapnorskE
    Participant

w w w. buyrealdocuments.cc Our team is a unique producer of quality Original ID cards, drivers license.
    We offer only original high-quality Registered Passport, driver’s licenses, id card, certificate, Diplomas, stamps and other products for a number of countries like:
    USA, Australia, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Italy, Finland, France, Germany, Netherlands, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, Norway, Malaysia, Poland, United Kingdom. This list is not full.

To the additional information and place the order just visit our website:

w w w. buyrealdocuments.cc w w w. buyrealdocuments.cc

>> Contact e-mail:

—————————–
    Keywords:

obtain Registered Passport,
    obtain false Passport,
    obtain novelty Passport,
    obtain Registered driver license,
    obtain Diplomatic Passport,
    purchase Registered Passport,
    purchase false Passport,
    purchase novelty passport,
    purchase Registered driver licenses,
    purchase Diplomatic Passport
    sell Registered Passport,
    sell false Passport,
    sell novelty Passport,
    sell Registered driver license,
    Registered Passport,
    false Passport,
    novelty Passport,
    Registered driving license,
    false driving license,
    novelty driver license,
    Diplomatic Passport,

Argentine Original Quality Passport and other documents for sale online
    Australian Original Quality Passport and other documents for sale online
    Austrian Original Quality Passport and other documents for sale online
    Belgian Original Quality Passport and other documents for sale online
    Brazilian Original Quality Passport and other documents for sale online
    Bulgarian Original Quality Passport and other documents for sale online
    Canadian Original Quality Passport and other documents for sale online
    Chinese Original Quality Passport and other documents for sale online
    Cuban Original Quality Passport and other documents for sale online
    Cypriot Original Quality Passport and other documents for sale online
    Czech Original Quality Passport and other documents for sale online
    Danish Original Quality Passport and other documents for sale online
    Dominican Republic Original Quality Passport and other documents for sale online
    Ecuadorian Original Quality Passport and other documents for sale online
    Estonian Original Quality Passport and other documents for sale online
    Finnish Original Quality Passport and other documents for sale online
    French Original Quality Passport and other documents for sale online
    German Original Quality Passport and other documents for sale online
    Greek Original Quality Passport and other documents for sale online
    Hungarian Original Quality Passport and other documents for sale online
    Icelandic Original Quality Passport and other documents for sale online
    Indian Original Quality Passport and other documents for sale online
    Indonesian Original Quality Passport and other documents for sale online
    Irish Original Quality Passport and other documents for sale online
    Israeli Original Quality Passport and other documents for sale online
    Italian Original Quality Passport and other documents for sale online
    Japanese Original Quality Passport and other documents for sale online
    Korean Original Quality Passport and other documents for sale online
    Latvian Original Quality Passport and other documents for sale online
    Lithuanian Original Quality Passport and other documents for sale online
    Luxembourgian Original Quality Passport and other documents for sale online
    Malaysian Original Quality Passport and other documents for sale online
    Mexican Original Quality Passport and other documents for sale online
    Monegasque Original Quality Passport and other documents for sale online
    Dutch Original Quality Passport and other documents for sale online
    New Zealand Original Quality Passport and other documents for sale online
    Norwegian Original Quality Passport and other documents for sale online
    Philippine Original Quality Passport and other documents for sale online
    Polish Original Quality Passport and other documents for sale online
    Portuguese Original Quality Passport and other documents for sale online
    Romanian Original Quality Passport and other documents for sale online
    Russian Original Quality Passport and other documents for sale online
    Saudi Arabia Original Quality Passport and other documents for sale online
    Singapore Original Quality Passport and other documents for sale online
    Slovak Original Quality Passport and other documents for sale online
    Slovenian Original Quality Passport and other documents for sale online
    South African Original Quality Passport and other documents for sale online
    Spanish Original Quality Passport and other documents for sale online
    Swedish Original Quality Passport and other documents for sale online
    Swiss Original Quality Passport and other documents for sale online
    Taiwan Original Quality Passport and other documents for sale online
    Thai Original Quality Passport and other documents for sale online
    Turkish Original Quality Passport and other documents for sale online
    Emirati Original Quality Passport and other documents for sale online
    British Original Quality Passport and other documents for sale online
    American Original Quality Passport and other documents for sale online

>> Contact e-mail:

KiromasuY
    Participant

w w w. buyrealdocuments.cc Our team is a unique producer of quality Original ID cards, drivers license.
    We offer only original high-quality Registered Passport, driver’s licenses, id card, certificate, Diplomas, stamps and other products for a number of countries like:

>> Contact e-mail:

—————————–
    Keywords:

obtain false Passport,
    obtain novelty Passport,
    purchase false Passport,
    sell false Passport,
    sell novelty Passport,
    Registered Passport,
    false Passport,
    novelty Passport,
    false driving license,
    novelty driver license,
    Diplomatic Passport,

Dominican Republic Original Quality Passport and other documents for sale online

>> Contact e-mail:

ZrogkoolB
    Participant

>> Contact e-mail:

—————————–
    Keywords:

obtain false Passport,
    obtain novelty Passport,
    purchase false Passport,
    sell false Passport,
    sell novelty Passport,
    Registered Passport,
    false Passport,
    novelty Passport,
    false driving license,
    novelty driver license,
    Diplomatic Passport,

>> Contact e-mail:

HalosarY
    Participant

>> Contact e-mail:

—————————–
    Keywords:

obtain false Passport,
    obtain novelty Passport,
    purchase false Passport,
    sell false Passport,
    sell novelty Passport,
    Registered Passport,
    false Passport,
    novelty Passport,
    false driving license,
    novelty driver license,
    Diplomatic Passport,

>> Contact e-mail:

SirtopE
    Participant

>> Contact e-mail:

—————————–
    Keywords:

obtain false Passport,
    obtain novelty Passport,
    purchase false Passport,
    sell false Passport,
    sell novelty Passport,
    Registered Passport,
    false Passport,
    novelty Passport,
    false driving license,
    novelty driver license,
    Diplomatic Passport,

>> Contact e-mail:

SalahmR
    Participant

>> Contact e-mail:

—————————–
    Keywords:

obtain false Passport,
    obtain novelty Passport,
    purchase false Passport,
    sell false Passport,
    sell novelty Passport,
    Registered Passport,
    false Passport,
    novelty Passport,
    false driving license,
    novelty driver license,
    Diplomatic Passport,

>> Contact e-mail:

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 36 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.