Home Sugar Support™ Forum Advice weird request from "sd's"?

Tagged: 

This topic contains 5 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by SFwinefan SFwinefan 3 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

aalyiahh
    Participant

hello! i’ve been in the sugar bowl awhile, have been in this forum a lot but haven’t posted, but i was really wondering about this. i’ve gotten the same request from two different men.. basically, they want me to take a video of myself ( full body, including my face ) spinning in a circle? ideally wearing something that shows off my body. one man said they owned a temporary tattoo business (?) and wanted a video of me spinning around nude and he would edit on the tattoos.. obviously very unbelievable, i asked him to send the money first, this is always my first resort to weird requests like this, and he sent me a screenshot from paypal saying he’d sent money to me. checked my paypal, nothing… and today, a man contacted me about doing video chats online, and he’s asking for a video of me spinning around to “prove that i’m willing and able.” he said he would not send me anything unless i do this. what is this? why are they asking for this? very confused and if anyone has any sort of answer that would be helpful. just curious, it may just be some weird fetish thing which is believable but i’m wondering if there’s more to this. thanks !

hoosierdaddy
    Participant

Likely the same guy. He lied about sending money so assume the whole profile, including any photos if any, is fakety fake fake. Fake one, fake ten, makes no difference.

aalyiahh
    Participant

i know it’s fake, but i was wondering if there’s a reason they’re asking for this. i don’t know.

stacynalgona
    stacynalgona
    Participant

probably just want to see all sides of you

teamswirl
    teamswirl
    Participant

They just want you to fall for it. So many girls do. I would not even entertain them since you already know it is a scam.

SFwinefan
    SFwinefan
    Participant

I actually want to extend @teamswirl’s answer a bit. My guess is it is someone looking for a woman who will fall for it. He/they can spam a bunch of women, and the ones who fall for it will then get asked for that next photo or video, since it is just a ‘small’ thing. Before long, she has sent something that will be reposted elsewhere …

In short, my guess is the request is a first test to see if you can be enticed into showing more than you intend.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.