Home Sugar Support™ Forum News What happened to the SA App in the AppStore?

This topic contains 10 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by Inamorato Inamorato 10 months ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Papa Giorgio
    Papa Giorgio
    Participant

I deleted seeking arrangement app a couple weeks ago , and I went to re-download it yesterday , and I can’t find it in the Apple App Store any more.

Anyone know what happened to the App?

Fla_Boater
    Fla_Boater
    Participant

Over on the old SA blog from June 6th:
    Katanna says:
    The app is currently unavailable in the iTunes store, but we should have it back up soon. If you are, however, having issues with your already downloaded app, please message my support team at [email protected]!

Papa Giorgio
    Papa Giorgio
    Participant

Thanks FLA.

Can you post a link to the article..? I haven’t seen any new blogs on SA since April, and was starting to wonder what was going on. Usually they post new blogs every week or so.

Fla_Boater
    Fla_Boater
    Participant

I think they are letting that blog die off. The comment in question is in the last blog posted, “Brandon Wade Addresses the Sugar Community” from April. Scroll down until you see the June 6th posts.

Papa Giorgio
    Papa Giorgio
    Participant

Ok gotcha 👍

SouthernSD
    SouthernSD
    Participant

I use to be very active on that old blog, but they started blocking IP and heavily moderated it. So I jumped over here, I used a different name over there.

Papa Giorgio use your browser and sign into SA that way. I personally never liked the App.

Nice tie.

valkyrium.tremens
    valkyrium.tremens
    Participant

Personally I use the app only to receive notifications, and log in to the website for all searches and interactions. The app has a nasty tendency to hang after sending a message with no way to recover the typed text, just one of many annoying flaws.

Fla_Boater
    Fla_Boater
    Participant

I am on and off this site, and, IMHO, think the release of the phone apps changed the dynamics of interactions. Site has also become too mainstream. On the old SA blog on Oct, 2017, the comments on the blog announcement of the release of the iOS all seem to be quite negative. Agree with @southernsd, better to use a browser.

ZEROFG
    Participant

For anyone using the app: Is the App available for Android? And the big question: does it allow you to make purchases for upgrades using mobile billing? I’m a bit frustrated as I would like to upgrade my account but the site ONLY accepts credit/debit card payments. I do not have a card or a bank account.

hoosierdaddy
    Participant

Oh ffs!

Inamorato
    Inamorato
    Participant

@hoosierdaddy – was that for @zerofg ‘s benefit? She’s a SB and not based in the the USA, so cash and mobile payments may be the norm.

If a ‘SD’ asked if he could pay his SA premium subscription with iTunes credit, I’d join you.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.