Home Forums Confessions What life circumstances lead you to Seeking Arrangement or sugar bowl

This topic contains 9 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by Caseymom Caseymom 1 month, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Brownsugarbaby
    Brownsugarbaby
    Participant

Obviously, we are all here for many different reasons, but what life circumstances personally lead you to joining Seeking Arrangement or wanting to be part of the sugar dating world?

Love to hear all your responses.

Sora
    Sora
    Participant

For me, I personally have always liked older men and was never one to care for drama or being tied down/committed. Maturity and experience attract me. In a sugar relationship, you get the benefits of a traditional relationship, without the dramas of one. I also love the opportunities that come with having a SD- be it travelling or furthering your career, or even both, all while also getting attention and affection (in more ways than one) :)

Brownsugarbaby
    Brownsugarbaby
    Participant

Hey Sora,

thanks bunch for the amazing response. I asked this question because I’m currently working on a piece/article that will be featured on the site, and it’s part of a project that
    I call “The Sugar Project 101”. I really like your reponse and perhaps even use it(with your consent, of course), and would like to ask you more questions if that’s okay.

The basic idea for this project involves coming up with a list of questions which myself or other people might have about the world of sugar dating, and getting people to response to those questions based on their own real experiences – and this is done anonymously. This will give us all the opportunity to understand how others think and reason, as well as to relate to one another.

After all that has been done, i will select the best responses, and have them featured in the site. The only thing i would like to know are: a name you prefer to go by(it can be a username or a fake name) , and where in the globe you’re located(a state is fine, or a province if you’re Canadian).

Do you have an email where i can communicate with you? Please let me know. Thanks :)

Sora
    Sora
    Participant

blkcwgrrl
    Participant

BrownSugar Baby do you want responses on here or do you want an email with answers?

LdnSB_
    Participant

To fund my way through university. I figured i could earn more money doing less “work” if I spent a few hours with a SD a week than working 15-20 hours at a shop.

LoElle
    Participant

Honestly, because I want to focus on school 100% instead of having to worry about working or how I am going to pay the bills.
    It gives me a flexible schedule so before I even meet with my SD I always make sure I have finished my HW and such.
    Also, I love older men and I feel they have a greater sense of appreciation for me as well.
    It’s a win-win situation for me and Daddy.

Joey
    Joey
    Keymaster

@loelle I feel like school is a huge reason for a lot of us. I found out about the Sugar life while in college. I have different reasons for joining, but the main reason was because I was tired of having no life from working full time as well as in school.

YYC_Sweetheart
    YYC_Sweetheart
    Participant

It started with a clip on youtube about a sugar baby… “What the heck is this ‘Sugar Lifestyle’?” I asked myeslf… That question lead me to google which took me to SA which lead me here to LTS.

I’ve read a LOT of the blogs in the past few days like almost all of them. Reading all those blogs turned on a light bulb.

Goals I have in life that were not going to be attainable without some help seem possible, the opportunity to meet some great SDs, make some amazing connections, possible travel, re-ignite a spark in my life that had been fizzling out.

I’m incredibly excited to see what this may have in store for me.

Caseymom
    Caseymom
    Participant

My circumstances are different.

Due to recent disability and a lease I can’t break, I was trying to find some sort of work I could do in order to raise desperately needed funds. I need a stairlift in order to get to my apartment, and a ramp to get into my house.

I’d received a response to an ad on Craigslist from a SD, after talking on Google hangout for about an hour, he blocked me, and my chance to get these funds disappeared.

I googled SD, and read up on what it was about, and signed up on SA last night.

I have no expectations whatsoever, I’m tired of rejection, I refuse to get my hopes up though. If a relationship happens, it happens.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.