Home Sugar Support™ Forum Money What the right amount?

Tagged: 

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  josieforyou 1 week, 2 days ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    mizruiz
    mizruiz
    Participant

Iv been talking to some POT and they always ask me how much I want in a allowance but I have no idea how to gauge my worth? I have no idea what is too much or too little. And before you say anything yes I have asked then but they always want me to give them a number. Can anyone help me?

SouthernSD
    SouthernSD
    Participant

The right amount is, what you need. Everyone is different and other SB have a different set of needs, wants and expectations.
    You should know what you want before starting communication with a POT SD.
    Other SB on here have stated they have 2 numbers one is the wishful number the other is thier minimum they will work with.
    Keep in mind not all SB want an allowance, there are multitudes of arrangements.
    You need to figure out what yours is, you are dealing with Gentleman that negotiate on a regular basis.

mizruiz
    mizruiz
    Participant

Yea but I dont really know how much I need and I dont want to scare people away if I use a high number or if I use a low number I feel I may seem easy it’s a major conflict in my head.

SouthernSD
    SouthernSD
    Participant

Based on your initial post, the ball is in your court to come up with a number.

Keep in mind the higher you go the smaller the pool of SD available.

josieforyou
    Participant

No one can tell you what you’re ‘worth’ for lack of a better term.
    It depends on where you live, and also the type of arrangement.
    If it’s a discreet, pay for play type arrangement your ‘allowance’ should be higher than that of an arrangement which includes outings, fancy dinners etc.
    Too many variables.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.